Newer to the site

Options
vs1023
vs1023 Posts: 417 Member
Hey all! I'm new to this site, but have used others like it before. I do like this one better I think. I've already started posting around :)

I'm not new to weight loss or eating healthy. I've been doing it all my life since it is a journey/lifestyle change. I did WW a few years ago and got to my goal weight but found I slipped into patterns of grab and go foods which are highly processed. 2 years ago when I was trying to get pregnant with my second I embraced clean eating and continued it mostly through my pregnancy. Now I'm back at it full force with a little paleo thrown in. I still eat some dairy so I'm not strict paleo.

I have about 75lbs I want to lose, but most of all I just want to feel better and fit into clothes better. Since I'm done adding to my family this is the last time I'm doing this. I love weight training and my fitness goal is to do cross fit. Currently I do BodyPump and BodyCombat.

Thanks for reading!

Replies

• cvalle628
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and good luck! Since you are familiar with the act of living a healthier lifestyle, I will just say this: Whenever you need a bump in the right direction, you can count on this community for the motivation you require!

Good luck, and good riddance to unwanted weight!
  • JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • vs1023
    vs1023 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Thanks both! So far I love it here :)