Turbo Jam

I've been doing the Turbo Jam workouts and I love them? But I'm not sure how to log them into my exercise journal. Does anyone know approximately how many calories the Turbo Jam workouts burn? I know it's different for everyone, but an estimate would be great. I do the 40 minute "Cardo Party," the 40 minute "Turbo Sculpt," the 20 minute "Ab Jam," and the 45 minute "Punch, Kick and Jam."

Replies

• I've been doing the Turbo Jam workouts and I love them? But I'm not sure how to log them into my exercise journal. Does anyone know approximately how many calories the Turbo Jam workouts burn? I know it's different for everyone, but an estimate would be great. I do the 40 minute "Cardo Party," the 40 minute "Turbo Sculpt," the 20 minute "Ab Jam," and the 45 minute "Punch, Kick and Jam."
  • I posted this on another thread hope this helps you out.

Hey there, check out this site and you can get the calories you are burning with Turbo Jam

http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/calories_burned.asp?exercise=204

If you cannot pull it up from the above link just lookup spark people and from the home page click in order the following:

1. Click on Healthy Lifestyles
    2. Click on Fitness
    3. Click on Calories Burned Activities
    4. Click on Kickboxing (includes Turbo Jam) (you will find it on the bottom right after the Treadmills)

Hope this helps.

This is a great place to find tons of things that are not listed on here.

Good Luck
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Turbo jam is a good workout! My sister is doing it. I did it with her once and I was sore but in a good way!

Angela
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    I thought about getting Turbo Jam myself, But I have heard SO many bad reports about people getting charged double or tripple and some did not get their tapes,:noway: and some had stuff that they did not order put on their credit card. :explode: Did any of YOU guys have the same troubles? :huh:
    --Diann...
  • MECHE
    MECHE Posts: 25
    i do turbo jam... and the cardio party one i usually add it as high impact aerobic. its a great exercise, also tae bo the billy blank ones are great for legs, and butts , really make you in shape! that one i add it as kickboxing:smile:
  • Hi there. I'm guessing you're talking about problems people have had with ordering from BeachBody.com? Yes, I have had a bad experience with them. You have to pay VERY close attention when you order from them. Their website is sneaky about tricking you into adding on to your purchase. It's very annoying. But I do love turbo jam.
  • Thanks. That is very helpful.