Anyone gone from a UK size 14/16 down to a size 10?

2»

Replies

• Diggy2011
    Diggy2011 Posts: 198 Member
    I'm a UK 16 started at 216lbs. I'm 5'3. But I don't seem to drop dress sizes very easily. I think it will depend on your shape too. I am down a stone since joining (now 202lbs) but I'm still a 16 :(

Jillian micheals 30 day shred its hardcore but it pulls all your body in and although you don't lose much weight you lose inches hth.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,218 Member
    yes! im 5' 2.5" i started off at 11st 5lbs and now range between 8st 9-12lbs! used to be a 14/16 and now happily fit into an 8/10.took me a while to lose the first stone due to breastfeeding etc. However my daughter turned 2 in january and i hated my pictures and how i looked. so 2 days after her birthday i joined mfp. when i joined mfp in jan i was 10st 4lbs, by mid march i was under 9stone! I got to a size 10 easily. but after doing the jillian micheals dvds and running i dropped to an 8/10.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!