Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I don't text...
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I sent a text to my husband that I was, "riding in the car", but auto-correct changed it to, "I am riding on the cat".:noway:

I sent a text to my DIL that said, " I am driving around in the company car", but auto-correct changed it to, "I am drinking around in the company car". :drinker:
  • jamk1446
    jamk1446 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    I tried to send my husband a picture of me trying on a sexy Halloween costume. I swear I clicked the right picture to send but what I actually sent was the previous pic my friend forwarded to me of a pair of black flats she was getting rid of. So instead he gets a picture of shoes with the caption "10M...want?"

Ten minutes later he sends back "I don't know what I'm supposed to do with this."

FAIL
  • angelxxoh
    Options
    I meant to say: I really need a nap
    My iphone made me write: I really need anal.

Epic FAIL.
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    "This is the pair of scrubs I want to wear" auto corrected to "This is the pair of pasta I want to wear".
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I sent a text to my husband that I was, "riding in the car", but auto-correct changed it to, "I am riding on the cat".:noway:

I sent a text to my DIL that said, " I am driving around in the company car", but auto-correct changed it to, "I am drinking around in the company car". :drinker:

Poor kitty. Someone needs to get you a pony! :laugh:
    Sorry. The picture in my head when I read that was to difficult to not comment on...:wink:
  • Shweedog
    Options
    I meant to say: I really need a nap
    My iphone made me write: I really need anal.

Epic FAIL.

LMFAO!!!!
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I was bugging my friend to go to lunch. She was complaining about having no money. So, I decided to offer to pay. Fail
    Her - Sorry I can't go till next week when I get paid
    Me - No problem chickie! Lunch is my *kitten*.
    Her - Ummm I don't swing that way but there is no harm in trying just once?!?
    Me - OMG OMG OMG I hate auto correct!!!! Lunch is my TREAT!!!! Not my *kitten* geez! LOL
    Her - Treat, *kitten* - its all good. LOL
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    My brother accidentally sent "I've been baked all day" to our mother instead of to me haha
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I accidentally sent a very flirtatious text to one of my best male friends. He texted back "Um, I don't think you meant to send that to me. If you did, we need to talk."
  • Shweedog
    Options
    I was bugging my friend to go to lunch. She was complaining about having no money. So, I decided to offer to pay. Fail
    Me - OMG OMG OMG I hate auto correct!!!! Lunch is my TREAT!!!! Not my *kitten* geez! LOL

OMG I am laughing so hard at work right now!!! Thanks for that!!!
  • shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    My co-worker just sent a text this morning that was supposed to say "I baked all weekend" ... it auto-corrected to "I naked all weekend"
  • Helenatrandom
    Options
    I don't know how to text. I'm not working, and I use an old, prepaid cell. Yesterday, when my friend tried to show me how to see if anyone texted me, all she could say at the end is "we love you, Helen." So yeah, I still don't know how to check for texts, much less text.
  • stampede55
    Options
    I got a text from my bud a while back...."Want to hit ****s? (****'s sporting goods)" My heart literally skipped a beat. :noway: He will never live it down!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,124 Member
    Options
    What kind of auto-correct changes "treat" to "*kitten*".

That feature is a Fail.
  • Helenatrandom
    Options
    I got a text from my bud a while back...."Want to hit ****s? (****'s sporting goods)" My heart literally skipped a beat. :noway: He will never live it down!
    Heeheeheeee! I think I know which one!
  • Helenatrandom
    Options

I had to look up "*kitten*". Thanks for expanding my vocabulary!:smile:
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Ha! My phone autocorrects things way too often, but usually I catch it. Sometimes my refurb phone also freaks out and gets stuck on a button and types crazy things. I was texting my husband, trying to say something like "oh yeah, don't forget" to do something... but I typed "oh" then my phone freaked out and sent:

“Oh Oh Oh, and and get get the best best best to to get get the the people people……………………………….”

Not really an embarrassing fail, but he was wondering WTF I was trying to say since it was completely random and not even close to what I was trying to text.
  • DKing33
    DKing33 Posts: 78 Member
    Options

Diddo! I am in tears and people are starting to look!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I sent "I think that earns you a celebratory BJ" to one of my girlfriends... When my BF text me after a class to tell me he got an A on an exam.

She now calls me her 4 cent bj girl.