I'm here...for the 2nd time and need major support!

Options
Hello,

My name is Jessica. I have done MFP before and than totally fell off the wagon. I tried joining Weight Watchers, but fell of that wagon, too. Since I keep falling of wagons, I would rather not be paying for it. I am quitting WW and will try MFP again.

I am really looking for a lot of support. I gained 60 pounds this year due to medications for my Bipolar. It has been hell. I want to lose that 60 pounds (more would be nice, too) so that I can try to conceive next year!!!

If anybody wants to be friends with me and support each, please do not hesitate to request. I need it.

Thank you for reading...

Replies

• hojo94
    hojo94 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have done WW more times than we need to talk about :blushing: We can totally help each other. I have about 45 lbs to lose... SO, lets get to it sister!
  • rachtrue18
    Options
    Im here for the second time too! I had to de-activate my account a couple months ago as I was travelling and of course I have put on a few extra pounds.

I can relate to gaining weight from meds...my mom is bipolar and she is always gaining weight on her meds as well. However she always says she would rather be fat and happy then thin and miserable :) If that helps? haha Best of luck! Im here for you :)
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    given your proclivity for falling off of wagons, I recommend that you take some time to review my will power blog below and do the activity suggested in it.
  • Jess3Loves
    Jess3Loves Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the replies and I got a ton of friend requests...makes me feel supported....which helps me.

This is going to be a good new start....