Several healthy AND yummy restaurant choices?!

Options
Okay, I don't know how many states have Daphne's Greek Cafe but I just discovered that they have several meals that are under 600 calories! I may actually treat myself to a lunch OUT on a work day! I'm so excited!!!

http://www.daphnesgreekcafe.com/menu_less_600_nutrition.asp :happy:

Okay, I just looked...they're only in Oregon, California, Washington, Colorado, and Arizona...but if you have one in your city, check it out!

Replies

• kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Okay, I don't know how many states have Daphne's Greek Cafe but I just discovered that they have several meals that are under 600 calories! I may actually treat myself to a lunch OUT on a work day! I'm so excited!!!

http://www.daphnesgreekcafe.com/menu_less_600_nutrition.asp :happy:

Okay, I just looked...they're only in Oregon, California, Washington, Colorado, and Arizona...but if you have one in your city, check it out!
  • meg0112
    meg0112 Posts: 344
    Options
    Also, Potbelly's has some really tastey choices for under 500 calories. You can get any sandwhich "skinny" which means thinner bread and a third less meat and cheese and it'll save you about 200 calories. Also, their salads are great and they have a to die for creamy tomato basil soup thats only 170 calories a cup-get that with a loaded veggie salad w/ low fat vinagerett on the side and you'll have a great meal for only 450 calories! Just say no to those brownies though!!!
  • kristie874
    Options
    Does anyone else have any restaurants that have easy healthy choices (more than one and those that aren't salads with no meat, cheese, or dressing. LOL)? It's so hard to know what to order if you just end up somewhere you're not expecting and want to eat something that tastes good! Side salad with grilled chicken, no oil, no dressing is just not appetizing when I go out.
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Jimmy John's is nice because you can take any of their sandwiches and make them and Un-wich (lettuce wrap instead of bread). The nutrition info calculator on their website is cool because you can add/remove toppings, and convert to the Un-wich, and know exactly how many calories you're getting.
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options

Yay, there's one in downtown Portland, next time I'm there I'm going to check it out....Thank you!:flowerforyou:
  • kristie874
    Options

Yay, there's one in downtown Portland, next time I'm there I'm going to check it out....Thank you!:flowerforyou:

What part of Portland are you in? I'm in Portland, too. They recently just popped up everywhere! The closest one to me is in Cedar Hills.
  • Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I live in san antonio texas and there is a really good restaraunt called la madeleine, a little pricey but totally worth it. They have a really good "healthy choices" menu. There soups are amazing1
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options

What part of Portland are you in? I'm in Portland, too. They recently just popped up everywhere! The closest one to me is in Cedar Hills.

I actually live on the Washington side, but I'm downtown quite a bit and can't wait to try this place.