I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY THIGHS NOT TO TOUCH!

Options
I, for one, cannot wait until the day that my thighs do not rub together! (If that ever even happens). What are you looking most forward to?! / What body part are you most looking forward to seeing a change in?!

Replies

• ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    OMG! This is my goal too! it has yet to happen but this is my goal! I can't wait for the day!
  • tinydancer24
    Options
    I am down to 143 and they still touch when I walk. So frustrating!! I am hoping that changes soon. Good luck with your journey!
  • LATeagno
    LATeagno Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I think that would be awesome! I honestly can't remember my thighs not touching, though-- even when I was skinnier. So I'll settle for .... touch less. lol!
  • _Johanna_
    _Johanna_ Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I've heard this referred to as 'chub rub' ;)

I am beginning to believe that while this has lessened in me by leaps and bounds, I may not be bowlegged enough to ever not have chub rub. It would be nice to be wrong about this though ;)
  • justaxletdown
    Options
    I would agree. A thigh gap is one of my main motivations. I want it ridiculously bad.
  • Angieeeebabayy
    Options
    I'm looking forward to a flatter stomach! :)
  • noctuae
    Options
    I can't wait for my breasts to get smaller and for my butt to lift up a little bit.
    :)
  • johanne523
    Options
    I can't wait to lose the muffin top when I wear jeans!
  • jldr522
    jldr522 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Oh my god..... if that ever happened I don't know what I would do. Even to cross my legs more comfortably would make me happy, lol.

This is now a new goal......
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    thinner thighs, smaller butt & smaller gut.
  • drpurl
    drpurl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    thighs.. yes
    I want to get rid of my muffin top
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    omg thats the thing im looking forward to most! lol
    i still want a big butt >.> so im hoping it doesnt get too small.. and im not too worried about the breasticles, ill just get a boob job if they get too small.
    also really looking forward to a time when i can look in the mirror and actually see a difference in my body. its nice to notice clothes fitting better, but i wanna SEE it in the mirror too
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Hm... When I was 120 lbs (I'm 5'8"), my thighs rubbed together. Is that because I was "skinny fat" (I was), or because peoples' thighs just touch each other? I always assumed that was just part of humanity, like how my arm will always touch the side of my rib cage.

I look forward to being able to wear ANY pants without muffin top! I started almost looking like I had muffin top naked, so I'll be thrilled to put on even my snug jeans with no top. LOL
  • betzeross
    betzeross Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Flatter tummy and no more muffin top!!
  • pianokeyteeth
    Options
    I cant wait for my gross stomach roll to go away!!
    I know some of it is loose skin from my weight loss, but it's so depressing to look in the mirror and see my stomach just sagging.

It just clings onto me like a parasite >_< ick! Can't wait to get rid of it!
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Hate to be the one to rain on your parade but when I was 112 lbs and below healthy BMI, my thighs still touched! I think it depends on your morphology...
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I've got my gap back. What I really want is more definition and less "fluff" on my arms. I seem to carry my weight in my upper body.
  • jbeauchamp1
    jbeauchamp1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait for no inner thigh fat and for my stomach to be tonned and flat. I hate looking like a roly poly in those areas. lol
  • Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I HATE my thighs rubbings. I can't wear skirts, dressed or shorts for this reason. Even if I wear long pants I have to wear skin tight yoga pants underneath so the skin doesn't get rashes :( so over it!!
  • kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    I already hit this milestone. My thighs and arms are the first place I lose. What I really want to see shrink is my belly (wouldn't mind the DDs shrinking some, too!).