Eco Drink (liquid vitamins)?

Options
smte
smte Posts: 95 Member
Does anyone use the Eco Drink vitamin packets? it's a packet of powder that you add to your water each day. It is a complete multivitamin that has 0 sugar, calories, carbs, sodium or caffeine? It says that it has 31 vitamins, minerals and nutrients.

I just bought a box (a month supply) at Costco the other day. Wanted to hear from others before I opened it. Can you get all your vitamins in a powder? Anyone fells better after taking this type of daily vitamin?

Replies

• heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Never tried this but just googled it, it's flavoured? Fun! Like CL but 0 cals and full of vitamins. Let us know how it tastes if you open it up.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Never tried it! I take emergen-c every day but let us know how it works out. Maybe I'll switch
  • ktblum
    ktblum Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I always wonder just how much your body is absorbing from taking vitamins that way. I once heard it said that North Americans have the most expensive pee because we buy into cheap vitamin substances and our body doesn't know what to do with it and just pushes it through our system without absorbing it.
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Bump....I'm curious to know!
  • smte
    smte Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    It does come in two flavors - berry and orange.

I've heard before that taking an actual multivitamin isn't good because body cant absorb everything, that's why your urine is bright yellow after taking vitamins. I'm wondering if your body will absorb it better this way, since I'm drinking it throughout the day, rather than just popping a pill??
  • AussieIngrid
    Options
    I purchased this at Sam's club. It stopped my restless leg syndrome after a few days and I have trouble with pills so a vitamin drink is great for me. I saw some old posts on absorbing vitamins, some you do excrete, like vitamin C which is what turns your pee yellow and it is all good. I highly recommend this vitamin drink.
  • now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    It does come in two flavors - berry and orange.

I've heard before that taking an actual multivitamin isn't good because body cant absorb everything, that's why your urine is bright yellow after taking vitamins. I'm wondering if your body will absorb it better this way, since I'm drinking it throughout the day, rather than just popping a pill??

Whether you drink it or take the pill your body will absorb it the same... the trick with pills is to not take the whole thing at once. Take half in the morning and half in the evening.