30 Day Shred vs. Ripped in 30

Options
I was getting ready to buy 30 Day Shred but then I saw some people mentioning Ripped in 30. Just wonder which one is better for a beginner (just started working out and super out of shape!)?? Any insight is appreciated!

Replies

• ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done with 30DS and just bought Ripped to start when I'm done. I've heard others say that while both are intense, 30DS is better to start for beginners. I really liked it, when I first started I couldn't even get through the warm up without getting out of breath, but now I'm at the end of Level 2 and can do the whole workout non modified version. You'll be amazed how much your stamina increases. Just stick with it. Good luck with whichever one you decide.
  • melbelle32
    melbelle32 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I would go with 30DS. Ripped in 30 is a lot of hard strength moves. Its AMAZING don’t get me wrong but its tough. 30 day shred is also very intense but the strength moves are a little more straight forward. Many people start with 30ds which I highly recommend. I hurt my knee doing ripped so i moved to 30ds and LOVE it. My HRM says I burn about 200 calories in all levels 30ds...300 in her 6 week 6 pack level 2 and 400-500 in BFBM use her DVDS EVERYDAY! I LOVE HER!! I'm hooked on banish fat, boost metabolism.....Phew that one is intense! Lots of jumping and leaping. Any other questions feel free to friend me!
  • Metsfn4life
    Metsfn4life Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    If you are out of shape and just starting out again, I would start with 30-day shred first and then do ripped in 30 after. Ripped in 30 is no freaking joke...even level 1.
  • kaciroberts1585
    kaciroberts1585 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Ordering 30DS now and am prepared to have my booty kicked! :happy:
  • EPICSRT
    EPICSRT Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I've finished both and just started my second round of 30DS (finally got the wife to participate).

I'd say start with 30DS then move on to Ripped in 30. You will be glad you did 30 DS once you start Ripped!
  • SAC0O3
    SAC0O3 Posts: 95
    Options
    I have not done ripped in 30 but I have heard that the 30DS is just about the same thing (if not less difficult since you don't have to try and balance during the routine as much)

Although, I highly suggest the 30DS! I did work out level one for a month, without dieting, and lost CM's from my body and got really toned. I also went from weighing around 114 to 109 within that month. Granted some of it could of been water weight BUT I still fluctuate from 109 to 110 since then. Now I am on to level two! I <3 30dS