New with pre baby weight to loose

Options
Hi, I'm new to myfitnesspal. I have a 4 month old baby at home. I only gained 9 lbs with my pregnancy (was over weight to begin with) and have lost all of that plus a couple lbs. When I stopped BF'ing I was down almost 30 lbs. Since stopping I have gained about 15 of that back. I am not eating everything in the house but I will admit I am having trouble finding time to exercise. My dr has also started me on Metformin for Insulin Resistance. Would love to hear any advice you would like to share. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• packerfan1
    packerfan1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!!
  • SAC0O3
    SAC0O3 Posts: 95
    Options
    Welcome! I am a new mommy to a 3mo old so I know *sorta* what you are going through. (We are still BFing though... So worried about gaining weight once I stop!)
    Feel free to add me if you like!

As for advice... Start right away (Like right now) If you plan on doing a work out DVD at home get your butt on amazon! (Or utorrent hehe) At 5 weeks PP I started 30DS. Then at around 7weeks PP I did 30DS and jogged 45 minutes a day. That made me lose some weight. (I was about 122 pre-preg, 140 at 40 weeks, and now 109/110)