Hi!

chwilson
chwilson Posts: 6
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Well I have hit a stand still and was told about this sight. I have been exercising well for about 2 months and for the most part my eating is pretty good. I now will try to count calories and see if I can push through this stand still. I would love some low calories dinner items that kids would love.

Replies

• Well I have hit a stand still and was told about this sight. I have been exercising well for about 2 months and for the most part my eating is pretty good. I now will try to count calories and see if I can push through this stand still. I would love some low calories dinner items that kids would love.
  • jsmccloy
    jsmccloy Posts: 59 Member
    Hello and welcome, chwilson. I know that when I started logging my calories here it became pretty clear that I had not been eating nearly as well (or as little) as I thought I had. Definitely try to keep up on the logging every day.
    The Recipe section of the forums has some great ideas for every meal, so you should absolutely check it out. Good luck!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here if you don't already. Everyone is so supporitve and this site is so motivational and helpful. I absoultly love it here. It has helped me so much. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
This discussion has been closed.