FIT LIFE CHALLENGE = REVAMPED - LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS!

Options
124»

Replies

• monet13
    monet13 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Hope it is not to late to join in! I started my weight loss at the end of July and have as an ultimate goal of being 150 by my 50th birthday in July 2012! So far I've lost 46# but have another 95#'s to go!!! I'd like to shoot for another 15 - 20 by January 1st. I'm going to really have to push to realize my 150 by 50 goal!! I also have a goal of running a 5K in spring/summer of 2012. My wigh-in on Friday was 245. Marge :flowerforyou:
  • kckramp
    kckramp Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is KC. I started MFP in April and as of this week I have lost 30 pounds. I walk with my dog Cocoa everyday and I do several wii games. I am on week 4 of the 9 week program in wii active 2. I also do wii zumba and wii goldgyms dance. I am in another group and try to do their challenges also. My current weight is 151. I am aiming to be 140 by Christmas. Then I need to maintain.
    I am the 57 years old, mother of 4 grown children and I teach at a small Catholic school.
    KC
  • BGent
    BGent Posts: 112
    Options
    BGent: Spinach in your smoothie! I am impressed- I love spinach but I don't know if I would be able to stomach drinking it! How do you enjoy 30 Day- do you recommend purchasing it?

Opera_Bound: Wow! I can honestly say, I have never met anyone who does opera- pretty cool. Remember: just keep moving forward- make new goals instead of focusing on past ones that sometimes don't keep working out.

Yeah, that didn't work :noway: ...I love spinach but in a smoothie it just tastes weird. Love 30 Day Shred, this is my third time going through it and she still kicks my butt! :laugh: Definitely worth the money.
  • Kristyz26
    Kristyz26 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My name is Kristy and I would love to join this challenge if I still can :) I am currently 184lbs and would like to be 175 by New Years. My goal is 140 lbs.
    I am 34, from BC, Canada, and have two beautiful children ages 6 and 2.
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Hi FIT LIFE ~ THIS TREAD IS DEAD...PLEASE POST ON THE TREAD BELOW ~ PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/386376-fit-life-challenge-revamped-closed-week-8
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Kristy of course you are in!!! WELCOME
  • katcena
    katcena Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! So, if it's not too late, I would really love to join this group. I've been a member of MFP for years now, however, I've yet to ever reach my goal weight. I need a group to help keep me motivated and accountable, so please, count me in!

A little bit about me:
    I'm 25 (for another month or so) and a graduate student in music for opera. I will be graduating with my Master's degree in May. Auditions for my future are coming up soon and I'm disappointed in myself for my lack of progress this past year, but it's time to move forward and finally reach the goals I know I'm capable of. Unfortunately the opera world has turned very much into a "looks" career and it's time for my outside to match my voice and who I want to be.

My highest known weight was 267lbs when I joined MFP in Sept 2008, but I'm pretty sure in 2007 it was closer to 275. My lowest weight was 219lbs for a brief moment in Nov 2010, but after a break up in Dec 2010, I managed to creep back up to 239lbs by August 2011. I'm currently at 231lbs as of Friday morning. Getting back on track has been extremely difficult and progress has been slow, but I'm ready to see changes and create a healthy lifestyle.

I'm currently working on the 30 Day Shred and completed day 8 today. I've still got a ways to go but I'd like to start incorporating other cardio exercises as well.

Sorry for being so long winded! CW 231, end of the year goal 219! :flowerforyou:

I am sending you a friend request! I studied Opera in college as well! Would love to chat and share this challenge with you! :)
  • daniran
    daniran Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    o.k.! hERE GOES NOTHING! Looking forward to losing some weight!