Has anyone ever prepared their salmon like a tuna salad?

Options
I don't want grilled salmon like I usually have and I was thinking about making my salmon how I make my tuna salad but I'm unsure if it'll come out as good as tuna.

Anyone tried it? If so, was it good? Please answer ASAP! :-)

Replies

• DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I do, but I add a little more lemon and pepper as salmon tastes more fishy to me. :)
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I add my salmon to a bit of salsa, sour cream and jalapenos or I use cream cheese and jalapenos or pickles
  • ccunningham0520
    ccunningham0520 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Actually I do this all the time. To me it taste better than tuna although I am a big time tuna eater also. Try it I always add, mayo, green pepper, tomato, onion and salt and black pepper. its really good
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I bake mine. A little miracle whip layer on top and add paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and a seasoning salt. Bake at 350 for 10ish minutes or broil for 13ish.
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    Options
    yup, i've even mixed it with tuna before. it was yummy. make it like you would tuna salad, i use a little reduced fat vegenaise with mustard.
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I bake mine. A little miracle whip layer on top and add paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and a seasoning salt. Bake at 350 for 10ish minutes or broil for 13ish.

I also bake mine, but with Diana Sauce and honey mustard on it. So tasty!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

I did it and it came out great. Nice change of pace for how I usually prepare salmon.