Jillian Michael's

Options
New video Buns and thighs. . . Who's done it. . . What do you think and why???

What are your favorite workouts??? Not just jillian, but in general???:bigsmile:

Replies

• AshleyWebster
    Options
    Ive done metaolism booster and fat burner dvd and 30 shred by jillian, both are amazing I will probably get the buns dvd soon!
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Starting level 3 tomorrow. I like it, first week was ok but week two was hard and sweaty. Ive sneakpeaked in level 3 and im not really looking forward to it but I can see a change in defintion already so im sticking with the program!

Im all JM, I only do her workouts, its become somewhat of a drug for me, ive researched other options but nothing else suits me.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I really like the "Crunch" series.....I do them a lot thru Netflix.....but I do like Shred it with Weights.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    I really like the "Crunch" series.....I do them a lot thru Netflix.....but I do like Shred it with Weights.

Thank you so much.. because I was thinking about getting her six pack abs dvd.
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/372175-week-6-jillian-michaels-killer-buns-thighs-closed-group

This is a group I was in doing it and this is the last page where we posted results. It may help or you can look up the other weeks we did it as well. It is my least fav of JM but alot of the group loved it and will continue to use in their weekly routine. Week 1 was ok, hated week 2 and loved week 3 which I thought to be the easiest of the 3 levels, strange huh. My results were about 3 lbs gone, 1" from hips gone.

forgot to add I LOVE her 6 week 6 pack! But I love planks and I love her BFBM as well :D those are my 2 favs
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options

Thank you so much.. because I was thinking about getting her six pack abs dvd.

I DID not like 6 week 6 pack...too many planks! Killer Buns and Thighs is....killer! LOL! I would only be able to do this one 1x/wk! I also tried Boost Fat Metabolism and it was okay!
  • jjhanlon
    jjhanlon Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I love her videos, but I'm always secretly frightened that I will end up looking like her = NOT feminine
  • LaMaMiK77
    Options
    i did the 30 day shred and loved it.. the results were great... now im doing ripped in 30 but i have most of her dvds that i still have to do yet but the yoga dvd...i dont really like yoga! :)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/372175-week-6-jillian-michaels-killer-buns-thighs-closed-group

This is a group I was in doing it and this is the last page where we posted results. It may help or you can look up the other weeks we did it as well. It is my least fav of JM but alot of the group loved it and will continue to use in their weekly routine. Week 1 was ok, hated week 2 and loved week 3 which I thought to be the easiest of the 3 levels, strange huh. My results were about 3 lbs gone, 1" from hips gone.

forgot to add I LOVE her 6 week 6 pack! But I love planks and I love her BFBM as well :D those are my 2 favs

Oh thank you so very much dear for your input. . I have the BFBM and need to try it out. . Would like to get the 6 & 6. . .This really helps.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    i did the 30 day shred and loved it.. the results were great... now im doing ripped in 30 but i have most of her dvds that i still have to do yet but the yoga dvd...i dont really like yoga! :)

Well her yoga dvd is amazing. . and trust me it is like no yoga you have ever done. . It is cardio mixed with yoga. . It will kick your bootay!
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    I did buns and thighs for the first time yesterday. Feeling it today. Great work out. I hate my thighs so I plan on doing this video twice a week to see if it works while mixing it with my other videos.

I am also doing her ripped in 30 videos. I am skipping today. I'm sick :(

Other videos I like are Piloxing <3 great, fun work out.
    I also like the 10 min solutions knock out body and pilates for the perfect body
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    I also love jillians other work outs. I am starting a new routine where I just mix up work out videos. I was doing turbo fire but that got booorrinnng. I like variety
    :)
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I LOVE IT.....I started the first group up to do this....and you can check out my results.....on my blog...6 weeks.....http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/SexyCook/view/jillian-killer-buns-and-thighs-results-162014
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I have love Jillian! I have 6 week 6 pack, killer buns&thighs, and 30 day shred and im getting her new dvd thats coming out in december called extreme shred and shed