New to this. hope this will work for me.

Options
just set up a profile. i want to be a belly dancer so i got a while to go! :smile: hope to find some new friends along the way!

Replies

• Wolf_Tears
    Options
    just set up a profile. i want to be a belly dancer so i got a while to go! :smile: hope to find some new friends along the way!
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    welcome and good luck. That's great you have a goal of what you want to be. Even if I had a great body I still could not be a belly dancer. I am WAY too shy and don't have the personaliy for it. I can tell you must be outgoing! Awesome!:flowerforyou:
  • Wolf_Tears
    Options
    yeah even though i want this im still extremely shy too. but i guess ill get over it b/c its something i want to really do. but i don't know how ill do till i try! :tongue: thanks alot and great luck to you too!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Welcome Wolf...glad to have you join us:flowerforyou:
  • Wolf_Tears
    Options
    thanks alot....can't wait to get started!:wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here if you don't already. Everyone is so supporitve and this site is so motivational and helpful. I absoultly love it here. It has helped me so much. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Belly dancing is so much fun! I used to do it at Renaissance festivals, even slightly overweight but I got all out of shape when I got pregnant with my kiddo and so I don't do it anymore. I'd scare somebody. :tongue:

I hope to get back into it once I reach my goal weight though, it is SO fantastic for your whole body.

Keep in mind there are belly dancing cardio videos - so you could start learning and lose weight at the same time! :flowerforyou:
  • Wolf_Tears
    Options
    do you know where i could get some of those videos. it sounds awesome! doing two great things at once! SWEETNESS!!!!!!