Will you lose weight

Options
2»

Replies

• emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I am maintaining now, and I don't exercise every day, probably 3 times a week. What I found was that on the days I played sport I didn't feel hungry enough to eat the full 1200, so I ended up eating 1000 or even as low as 700. The non-sports days, though, I would be much hungrier and so I would go over. When I realised what was happening I started looking at the little weekly summary graph which showed me my average daily net calories, and I aimed to keep that at 1200 by the end of the week rather than worrying about balancing every day. Ate them, just on a different day, lost 4kg in 2 months.

I can't find that little graph on the computer, btw, only on my android phone.
  • futiledevices
    futiledevices Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm confused about this, too. I'm not sure what to do. There have been times that I've eaten them and haven't lost weight. Now, I'm trying hard not to eat them. It's tough to stay at 1200 cals for me. I don't eat a ton of vegetables or healthy foods, but I don't eat totally horribly, either. I'm not really trying to cut things out of my diet, just trying to create a calorie deficit.

I don't do work out, either, but I work on my feet every day, which requires a lot of cleaning and walking around, so I log it. I'm going to try and not eat any of those calories back.