how do you like your tea?

Options
how do you like your tea? green? brown? other? what flavors do you like in it? cream? sugar?

I take my tea brown with a hint of almond and a piece of lemon.
IF i cant have my brown tea, i like to have green tea with a drop of peppermint extract.

I like to have a small bowl of fruit along with my tea and a lemon poppy seed muffin is yummy too.

Replies

• stampede55
    Options
    I would like to start drinking more. Currently green is my go to when I can pull the java out of my hands. Good ol' Meijer green tea :wink:
  • avaloneternal
    Options
    Jasmine green tea, yummy :)
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    peppermint tea is the best , with regular sugar in my santa cup :)
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I like to drink chamomile at night and during the say oolong, dandelion root or honey green tea with ginseng. I drink it black. With the holidays coming up I'll probably drink gingerbread and peppermint.
  • bsgillkc
    bsgillkc Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Either Stash's Green tea or their English Breakfast black tea. No sugar/sweeteners, just the delicious straight-up flavor of the tea.
  • Lindsey_81
    Lindsey_81 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I drink all kinds of tea but my favorites are green tea or orange spice with just a bit of sweetener.
  • nadiambe13
    Options
    You say hint of almond...what do you use for that flavoring? Almond extract?
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    I love Tazo Organic Chai tea with a packet or two of splenda. Deeeelicious and perfect for chilly weather!
  • sunvin
    sunvin Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I pretty much stick to oolong tea for the weight loss benefits. My favorite is Maharaja chai from Teavana. I drink it with a teaspoon of rock sugar.
  • lucylue21
    Options
    You say hint of almond...what do you use for that flavoring? Almond extract?

yes. almond extract is my favorite. it makes any food so much more yummy
  • lucylue21
    Options
    I pretty much stick to oolong tea for the weight loss benefits. My favorite is Maharaja chai from Teavana. I drink it with a teaspoon of rock sugar.

rock sugar? like rock salt? thats something i have never heard of. is there a difference in it and regular sugar? where do you buy it at>
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I like my tea with with cream and sugar...yum
  • JoyBellz
    JoyBellz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I like black tea, iced, UNsweet, and I like lemon in it but I usually only get that if I am at a restaurant.
  • ehunte
    ehunte Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Green tea is my favourite, but I do like lemon grass and oolong with just a hint of sweet.
  • LisaMariaCallow
    Options
    I'm loving chai tea with a splash of sugar free vanilla cream-my skinny version of a chai latte
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I love candy cane lane decaf green tea by celestial seasonings.. but I also love all kinds of tea.especially Irish breakfast and vanilla chai.. cream and sugar with all
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Depends on the tea. .

Lipton with lemon

Tazo chai tea plain or w/ a little half and half

Chai green tea

vanilla chai

chamomile

jasmine tea

mint tea so yummy for a pick me up. . .

Orange spice - fave. . so good

There are so many teas to like. . :smile:
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Depends on what kinda tea... If it's Japanese Green tea (my favorite), I drink it plain, no sugar no milk. Suuupperrrr aromatic... and nice! :D

If it's a local tea, I would drink it with milk.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I like to try all different flavors, but I always go back to decaf lipton regular tea.
  • ONE03
    ONE03 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    celestial tea - fruity (i have a box of wild berry & peach now) with honey. :smile: