HI

Options
Ummm... yea. My goal is to lose 40 to 60lbs by Feb2012. I have high blood pressure and I am sick of taking medication for it. I also would like to have more kids so I have to lose the high blood pressure. I have also noticed that since I have gain a lot of weight I am tired all the time, I just want to be happy with myself and be able to sleep 8 hrs and feel great the rest of the day. I want to keep up with my 2 yr old. I need motivation and encouragement. My husband is great about going on walks with me when he is home but he works full time and goes to school full time. My In laws have some gym equipment at their house that they say I can go use whenever but I have to stop with the excuses and just get up and go in the morning. So please help me??

Replies

• sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP..this has been a very helpful site,I am still new at it also,but I wish you the best.We can do this !! I would also like to lose about 50 to 60 lbs about the same as you..Looking forward to hear hows its going for you from time to time..Good luck
  • anita315
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too. I would like to loose about 50 lbs. Just found out I have diabetes! Looks like loosing weight is the only way to go, so good-bye couch! I'm looking for support, maybe someone in the same situation. Family, work, life, they all seem to come before me. Well, time to change that! Wish me luck. Today is my first day!:smile:
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck! :)