How does my Food Journal For Today Look?

Options
2»

Replies

• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    it says right on the screen:

Remaining 1,041

eat up buddy.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    bacon, eggs, avocados, full fat dairy, nuts, nut butters, steak, salmon etc are easy ways to add fat into your diet

and whole foods > shakes for satiety purposes
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    bacon, eggs, avocados, full fat dairy, nuts, nut butters, steak, salmon etc are easy ways to add fat into your diet

and whole foods > shakes for satiety purposes

^^ This! I start my day with eggs. Half my protein and fat goals are met right after I've had breakfast. Then again, I love breakfast which accounts for nearly 600 calories out of my 1200-calorie day. :)
  • californiansun
    californiansun Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    You NEED to eat more, men need to eat 1800-2000 calories a day, at least. More whole fruits and veggies, more fats, more fiber, etc.

For breakfast try doing a protein shake if youre crunched on time, oatmeal, eggs, cereal with fruit, fruit smoothies, etc. Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day!

Good luck!
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options

For breakfast try doing a protein shake if youre crunched on time, oatmeal, eggs, cereal with fruit, fruit smoothies, etc. Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day!

Good luck!

Not every body could do that... If I treated Breakfast like the most important meal of the day I would never get too work on time ! I cant eat for the first two hours of waking up by that time its on too snacks prior to lunch. If I eat when I wake up I am regretting it all day. Not every body is the same body !
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    cals too low, utterly deficient in fats

^ Agree

With your age, height / weight your maintenance is roughly 2500 cals.

A starting point
    1g protein per lb body weight
    .4g fat per lb body weight
    fill in the rest with carbs or whatever you want

This but I think maintenance would be more like 3400ish. 2500 would be a good target to aim for for a good loss though.
  • californiansun
    californiansun Posts: 392 Member
    Options

Good luck!

Not every body could do that... If I treated Breakfast like the most important meal of the day I would never get too work on time ! I cant eat for the first two hours of waking up by that time its on too snacks prior to lunch. If I eat when I wake up I am regretting it all day. Not every body is the same body !

I know! My basic message was "Try to get more calories in", I should have made it more clear :)
  • jenomaha
    jenomaha Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    what are you guys talking about??? His day looks great... are you talking about a different day or something??? He is asking about tomorrow (Friday) I believe!!! Looks very balanced and complete to me!

Woops! Looked at the wrong day :blushing: