How does my Diary look?

Options
2»

Replies

• MooMooooo
    MooMooooo Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    My best guess -- plain and simple - you're UNDERESTIMATING your calories.

When adding food to your diary never underestimate, always overestimate if you're unsure.

It is a classic dieters error - overestimating exercise and underestimating cals.
    I disagree. Most of her food is pre-packaged and pre-weighed, and if you look, some of her food is weighed out to a tenth of an ounce. That sounds like she's aiming pretty hard for precision to me. Exercise might be over-estimated, but 50 calories difference a 1/2 tablespoon of butter might make will not account for being over 200 calories under goal.

Yeah - it's just a guess - she has it laid out perfectly but that can be as simple as just clicking on the one that 'seems right' in the list they provide on this site - if you know what I mean?

Anyway, I was just throwing it out there. :)
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    OK, so it looks like you've lost about 6 pounds so far so whatever changes to your "old" diet that you've made must be doing SOMEthing.

You've gotten some great well thought out answers and here's what I see:

SODIUM~ off the chart. That lunch meat sandwich and all those crackers........

FRESH FRUITS AND VEGGIES~ none. Your body is begging for them.......

EXERCISE~ GREAT!! (but don't forget some weights-suggest Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred)

Your commitment is obviously there and you are basically sticking to your calorie allotment~ you just have to adjust the content and you'll see a change.

Let us know how things go, OK?

Edit: One last thing, be careful about getting on that @#$% SCALE too often~ it can get you down and break your spirit~ once a week is fine)
  • DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Surely none of these responses are for me?