5 months in with pics...

Options
still kicking myself for not taking a pic on 6-1-11 when i started! :angry:

first pic is from 8-1-11. second is 10-5-11 after finishing 30 day shred. third is from 11-3-11 after finishing 28 days of 10lb xtreme slimdown. lost about 10lbs total for both programs but the inches came off. people noticed more than i did until i took the last pic. :bigsmile:

(fingers crossed pic shows!)

3months.jpg

yay i did it! :laugh:

Replies

• uLinx
    uLinx Posts: 148
    Options
    Great job! :glasses:
  • uLinx
    uLinx Posts: 148
    Options
    Great job! :glasses:

And I'm not only talking about the upload of the pics! ;)
  • Good Job MissLyssa319
  • ShanaJo87
    ShanaJo87 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    WOW! congrats! that motivates me with 30 day shred. I just got done doing my 4th day of 30DS!
  • inspiration345
    inspiration345 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great but it seems like you lose mostly on your boobs. Something to be aware of if you decide to lose more and set an ultimate goal weight.
  • misslyssa319
    misslyssa319 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great but it seems like you lose mostly on your boobs. Something to be aware of if you decide to lose more and set an ultimate goal weight.

actually my boobs are pretty much the same size as day one. it is probably the angle i was holding the camera...
  • inspiration345
    Options
    actually my boobs are pretty much the same size as day one. it is probably the angle i was holding the camera...

Ah ok. Then you lose most on your belly which is awesome :). I consider the people who lose first on their belly lucky because a flat belly is a sign of good health. It does not matter if a woman is bigger in size as long as she has a flat belly because it means that she surely must be exercising and eating clean.
  • misslyssa319
    misslyssa319 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Ah ok. Then you lose most on your belly which is awesome :)

too bad my thighs won't take the hint from my belly!
  • inspiration345
    Options
    When you have big boobs, thin waist and round thighs you have the Hour glass shape. One of the sexiest shapes ever.
  • Gottastop
    Gottastop Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Looking great!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!