Your Most Filling Foods

Options
2»

Replies

• nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Brown rice with veggies always fill me up especially with zucchini and mushrooms.

Lentils--for sure will you fill you up.
  • Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Today I ate a 75 gram serving of whole wheat pasta with a can of tuna mixed in it and it kept me full for about 7 hours...the caloric count was about 400, but I must do it again is it really did the trick.

Anyone else find this with whole wheat pasta?

Sounds good. & Yes Whole Wheat pasta stays with you... it's quite good.

I like a slice of sourdough bread toasted in a skillet, cut out a hole in the middle and fry an egg in there. Chop up about a half tomato and 1/4 avocado, put it over the top... glass of milk... I could, and have done that for breakfast or lunch...
  • Jenninedinburgh
    Jenninedinburgh Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Today I ate a 75 gram serving of whole wheat pasta with a can of tuna mixed in it and it kept me full for about 7 hours...the caloric count was about 400, but I must do it again is it really did the trick.

Anyone else find this with whole wheat pasta?

Sounds good. & Yes Whole Wheat pasta stays with you... it's quite good.

I like a slice of sourdough bread toasted in a skillet, cut out a hole in the middle and fry an egg in there. Chop up about a half tomato and 1/4 avocado, put it over the top... glass of milk... I could, and have done that for breakfast or lunch...

Mmm, sounds yummy - isn't this that thing called "toad in the hole"?
  • Jenninedinburgh
    Jenninedinburgh Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Brown rice with veggies always fill me up especially with zucchini and mushrooms.

Lentils--for sure will you fill you up.

Great idea! I will try the brown rice with veggies :)