Weapons of Mass Reduction (closed Group)

2»

Replies

• WendyFitMomCHANGED
    WendyFitMomCHANGED Posts: 311 Member
    Where's everybody gone? Is there a newer WMR post?
  • Shannon_Nicole83
    Shannon_Nicole83 Posts: 181 Member
    Not that I know of. I know she's got some family stuff going on.... I don't know where everyone else is.
  • Hello group,
    ..........................I am back as of tomorrow....I have had so much sadness these past couple of day and I will have to battle with the loss of my twin brother...So please help me...
  • Shannon_Nicole83
    Glad to have you back! We're all here for ya! :flowerforyou:
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    Hello group,
    ..........................I am back as of tomorrow....I have had so much sadness these past couple of day and I will have to battle with the loss of my twin brother...So please help me...

Oh my! I'm so sorry for your loss, Sweetie! We are here for you if you need us.
  • I am guessing there is not much of a group any more....lol except us girls
    haha
  • Shannon_Nicole83
    Oberone's been around. He posted a couple times last week about the turkey day challenge-he's kicking butt! Glad you're back :smile:
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    Yep, I'm still here. First day back to work since my surgery. I gained 2 lbs while out instead of loosing. (The sweets got the best of me and I still can't exercise). I probably won't be making my mini goal, but still working towards my christmas goal.
    maybe I can eat well Mon - Wed and drop 2 or 3 lbs (since it's all from eating junk and not moving around). If not, oh well
  • I have gained a little...Exercising now...Dang it my mini goal isnt happening either but we are still a work in progress..
  • Shannon_Nicole83
    I'm not really sure if I reached my mini goal. It was to lose 6 lbs, I know I lost 4, but then the scale disappeared (I use one at work) so I bought a new one at home and there's quite a difference. My goal was to hit 276 by Thanksgiving, last time I weighed on the scale at work I was 278. When I weighed on the new scale....it said 270. I know that's not an accurate loss (8 lbs in a week), but I'm not sure how much of that is the difference in the scales and how much I actually lost (if any). So....I don't know.

Have a great Thanksgiving!!
This discussion has been closed.