Replies

• babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Too cute!!!
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    LOL LOVE this!! My son is 3 and LOVES to try to work out next to me! Whenever I put my weights down he grabs them up too! Too cute!
  • kaciroberts1585
    kaciroberts1585 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    She is absolutely adorable!! I have a 7 month old and she is my biggest motivation for getting healty - don't want her to see mom being lazy and pick up my (old) bad eating habits and struggle with weight like I did. Way to be a great example for your little girl!
  • WoWmamaErin
    WoWmamaErin Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Love those wool soakers!

And yes, my daughter often wants to 'work out' like mommy and grab my hand weights. I just got myself 5 lb ones so she can use my 2 lb ones... as long as her baby brother isn't around to get injured... she's dangerous when she 'works out' !!

Excellent NSV - setting a good example is one of my biggest goals :)
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    aaawww!!! =):flowerforyou:
  • mommyJto3
    mommyJto3 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    i love her woolies! ;)
  • ShandiH
    ShandiH Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Oh, what an adorable picture! I love it when you realize how closely they are watching you. My 2 year old will do the squat/punch move in 30 Day Shred.
  • misty589
    misty589 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I don't have any babies left in diapers, but I loved it! I was actually sad when they potty trained, it was like I was losing out on an extra accessory in their wardrobe LOL the younger still wears longies as jammies though :)
  • Dumbell_Diva
    Dumbell_Diva Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    How cute!! My oldest boy (now aged 13) used to sit on my tummy when I did exercise DVDs!!! He is the same height as me now so no chance of that happening again!!! How much weight have you lost? Good luck with it all and keep up the exercises!!!
  • Lesley2800
    Options
    I love it!! She's so adorable!! They are always watching. I usually get on the treadmill after my kids go to be and my oldest who is 5 the next morning will say...Mommy you ran on the treadmill last night. I say...how did you know? Because I was watching you. :heart: You can see the treadmill from the top of the stairs. He watches for awhile and goes back to bed. So sweet.
  • taralee2001
    taralee2001 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. My biggest motivator is making sure my girls have a good example. Think of the great example all of us that are eating healthy and working out are setting for our kids. And hopefully they can establish healthy habits from a young age. :smile:
    How much weight have you lost?

I'm bouncing around at between 18-20 pounds lost right now. I have an odd weightloss pattern, I plateau for a long time and then drop a bunch at once over and over no matter what I try. I have just accepted it at this point since it doesn't seem like I can change it. :laugh:
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Thanks. :)

It's also a good reminder to everyone who has kids in their lives that they are watching. They notice when you work out or when you sit on your butt eating junk. And they will (at least when they are little) want to do whatever you are doing. :smile:

Totally agree! She's a cutie!
  • janet6567
    janet6567 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Your daughter is absolutely adorable. And what a wonderful example you are setting for her.
    You look great. . .congratulations on your loss.
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Same here! I actually bought the exact same little dumbbell for my son.:D He was trying to lift my weights and I was afraid that he will hurt himself, so I bought him this cute mini dumbbell and now he is working out with mommy :)
  • mrsredneckmorris
    mrsredneckmorris Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    So sweet! It's amazing what they pick up eh?! My 16 month old loves to wear my boxing gloves and she tries to run drills through an agility ladder! We can't ask for better or stronger motivation than seeing our children shadow us!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!