NSV: Hubby's Admiration

Options
So this morning my husband looked at me and said, "Wow, your belly has really gotten smaller." That was so encouraging to me. I've only lost 7 lbs out of 100+ but that was an awesome healthy accomplishment for the amount of time I've been doing this. He told me he "admires my perseverance." I have exercised for about 3 weeks now and I can see inches off even tho it's just 7 lbs. I WILL be able to fit into that wedding dress on November 26 that I mentioned in an earlier post, and I will keep losing even after that until I'm done because I CAN do this!!!

Replies

• dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    That's so nice. I'm glad he can see the efforts of all your labor even though the evil scale isn't showing it yet.

Best wishes and congrats on the wedding.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    supportive husbands make me smile...
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Your attitude speaks volumes ! You can do this ... one day at a time. It truly is an amazing feeling when somebody you love not only encourages you, but also notices a difference ! Life is good .... Enjoy it ! :)
  • drpurl
    drpurl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! It feels so good when they notice.
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    Awwww, what a keeper!. Sweet NSV!
  • tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I am very thankful that my husband notices little things like that too!! We are lucky not too many people have supportive husband, boyfriend, and even family. Keep it up and imagine when he sees you at your goal weight!! More NSV's!!!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! Isn't it great when they notice and say something?!!!!!! Congrats! :drinker:
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Yup, a keeper, lucky gal!!!
  • ashierene
    ashierene Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    you're amazing!!!! and joe gets brownie points! lol
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! my fiancee has said that a few times and i've always been shocked. isn't it so cool to have an objective opinion from someone who really sees you every day? congrats on your success so far. i've "only" lost 7 pounds in month too but also 7 inches. keep it up!!
  • bhawkins0711
    bhawkins0711 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My Hubby said something to me yesterday too. I've only lost 11 lbs so far. Yesterday he said "I can totally tell you are loosing weight in your stomach! You are doing good!" Those few words of praise felt sooooo good!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!