Backsliding

Options
I've started going over on my calories the past three weeks so I think I will start pre-planning my meals. I believe this will help me stay on track. Looks easy; now let's see how it goes!

Replies

• StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Great plan!!
  • sjr1957mfp
    sjr1957mfp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    meal planning is key - keeps you from getting really hungry and eating just whatever is quick/convenient. you should also plan to eat every 2-3 hours. small meals that combine EITHER protein and fat OR protein and carbs NOT fat and carbs. make sure the fats and carbs you're consuming are "good" fats and carbs. best of luck!
  • ldalbello
    ldalbello Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I find it helps alot. I log on every morning and enter all my meals and snacks before I even have breakfast.
  • brocantrs
    brocantrs Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I find it helps alot. I log on every morning and enter all my meals and snacks before I even have breakfast.
    I've already done it for this weekend since I am working nights (12 hr. Shifts). I think this will work out good for me and help me achieve my goal weight sooner.
  • brocantrs
    Options
    meal planning is key - keeps you from getting really hungry and eating just whatever is quick/convenient. you should also plan to eat every 2-3 hours. small meals that combine EITHER protein and fat OR protein and carbs NOT fat and carbs. make sure the fats and carbs you're consuming are "good" fats and carbs. best of luck!
    Thanks for the advice! I'll give it a try.
  • shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options

^^This -- its the only way that I stay on track
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

and why should he eat every 2 to 3 hrs and what is this are you recommending the food combining theory, that is utter nonsense?
  • brocantrs
    Options
    Hey, this is the only way to roll! Wish I had been doing this all along!