60 lbs....

Options
Hey There!! I'm Natasha, or Tasha. I am trying to lose a total of 60 lbs in 10 months for my wedding. I would like to lose the weight not only to be smaller, but for the health benefits as well. I am looking forward to conversing with all of you through the course!!

Replies

• jude666
    jude666 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your weightloss journey... you've certainly come to the right place! I :heart: MFP and soon you will to. You're very welcome to add me as a friend :drinker:, it really, really helps to build up a network of friends on here for support. You don't need to do this alone. I wish you all the best :flowerforyou:
  • fordster99
    fordster99 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Good luck. You totally can do this. MFP has definitely helped me the last several months get re-motivated. It keeps me accountable by tracking my calories and also when I am reading success stories, I am inspired to keep going. One day at a time.
  • Ncdaniel16
    Ncdaniel16 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Everyone has been really supportive in my inititation :) I will be adding you Jude666 lol - the more ppl I have watching the more I am likely to do! I am starting my 6 days a week exercise, maybe twice a day if I can manage to wake up in the mornings before work lol, for at least 1.5 hours. I have a stair stepper and a cross trainer elliptical that I am starting to like a lot :)