Actors/actresses you cannot stomach

Options

Replies

• Froggy1976
    Options
    Rosie O'donnell and Gilbert Gottfried.
    Can't stand to look at them or hear either one of them talk!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Joey Lauren Adams-the blonde chick from Dazed and Confused, and Chasing Amy (and Mallrats). I will watch those movies because they are good, and don't get me wrong...she is hot. But something about her voice just gets on my nerves!

Ben Stiller just flat out gets on my nerves and I'm not fond of most movies he is in because of it.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Tom Cruise has always made me twitchy too.

I REFUSE to watch anything with Woody Allen, Barbra Streisand or Hugh Grant. They all make my ears/eyes bleed.

Can't really stand Scarlett Johanssen either.

I don't like Ben Stiller UNLESS he is playing a "character" and not himself. Example, I like him in Dodgeball and Zoolander, but movies like the Fockers or anything else where he plays "normal" is out.
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Tom Cruise, for sure - makes my flesh crawl. Jim Carrey might be OK if he'd just stop being so rubbery and manic! I don't really know the others who've been mentioned....I rarely watch Hollywood movies. :wink:
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Megan Fox for me too. She is talentless.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Keanu Reeves: trying to be "serious" -- he will always be Ted to me.
    Natalie Portman: She always seems to have this distant, soulless (i.e., braindead) look in her eyes. She's cute though so I can suffer through it,
    Jessica Alba: See "Natalie Portman" above.
    Tom Cruise (modern day): All I can see is the crazy.
    Mel Gibson (modern day): See "Tom Cruise" above.

I've got a plethora of others but I didn't want to approach the post character limit,
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Joey Lauren Adams-the blonde chick from Dazed and Confused, and Chasing Amy (and Mallrats). I will watch those movies because they are good, and don't get me wrong...she is hot. But something about her voice just gets on my nerves!

Ben Stiller just flat out gets on my nerves and I'm not fond of most movies he is in because of it.

Joey Lauren-Adams bugs me a little too. hah. And Renee Zellwegger but I love Chicago.. so I try to look past her obnoxiousness.
  • u2fergus
    u2fergus Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Michael Cera.

^^ This kid is completely useless and even more annoying than he is useless.
    Also...
    Jack Black
    Seth Rogen
    Jonah Hill
    Zac Galifianakis
    Ed Helms
    Rob Corddry
    Elizabeth Banks
    Kate Hudson
    Sarah Jessica Parker
    Jim Carrey (with the rare exception of Truman Show)
  • andyloosbrock
    andyloosbrock Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Katie Holmes. I was really sad that she was in a How I Met Your Mother Episode.

I hate her eyes! How they always movie around. Plus, is it just me or has age NOT been her friend?
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    RAY LIOTTA

I will turn a movie off if I find out he is in it. He is hands down the creepiest (in a horrible way, not interesting) man alive.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Ben Stiller - he plays the same damn role in every movie he makes!
    Tom Cruise - he is nuts!
    the dude who played Borat.
    Jennifer Aniston
    Cameron Diaz- she is NOT attractive.
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Only one person came to mind....
    Kate Hudson.

I have no idea why, she just annoys the crud out of me.
  • andyloosbrock
    andyloosbrock Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Aniston

Oh yes! I forgot to mention Jennifer Aniston. And her constant WHINING! I wish God would hit her in the face with a shovel.
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    The Rock (gah, I can't believe he's considered an actor!)
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    You all make me sad. I love Adam Sandler, Jim Carrey, and Ben Stiller.

i know. what is wrong with them...lol It turns out i haven't watched a movie in so long that wasn't g rated so i'll name the cartoons characters i can't stand. wubbzy who has my son saying stuff like grapity grape juice, Ruby who is so anal when it comes to her little brother max.. give the little guy a break.. sheesh. Dj lance rock who still plays with stuffed animals at the age of 40 (totally just a guess) Ming ming duck from wonderpets who makes it ok for my son to talk like her... grrrrrr... There are about 1000 more but this is it for now :) Don't even get me started on dora and diego....
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Jake Gyllenhaal - just his name makes me shudder

Ben Stiller - im not even gonna start with this ape...

Oh, and Adrien Brody hurts my eyes.
  • Alexagetsfit
    Alexagetsfit Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Katie Holmes. I was really sad that she was in a How I Met Your Mother Episode.

I hate her eyes! How they always movie around. Plus, is it just me or has age NOT been her friend?

Haha. and she only talks out of one side of her mouth. It annoys me so much.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options

Tom Cruise (modern day): All I can see is the crazy.
    Mel Gibson (modern day): See "Tom Cruise" above.

Hahaha!! I can't stand Heather Graham. I'm not exactly sure what it is but she just drives me crazy. Also, Jennifer Garner. I'm not sure if its just me but she's seems to always make the most ridiculous faces. She does this weird thing with her mouth and nose. I find my self fixated by watching her stupid faces instead of paying attention to the movie. But, I like her character in Juno.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Jake Gyllenhaal - just his name makes me shudder

oooh His sister.. Maggie.. she looks like a sad turtle.. i cant stand to look at her. I was very disappointed when they replaced katie holmes with her for batman... katie holmes was at least a little bit prettier.
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Adam Sandler
    Andie MacDowell
    Renee Zellweger
    Martin Laurence
    Sarah Jessica Parker
    Quintin Tarantino