Men, How would you??

Options
Appreciate your wife if she works full time, cooks almost every night, cleans(no split house work), does the laundry, takes care of the kids and pretty much keeps anything and everything running smoothly?

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Well I'm not a man but I would think she was a sucker.
  • cirellim
    cirellim Posts: 269
    Options
    I would appreciate her GREATLY!
  • jram70
    jram70 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    That depends. Is she doing it because she is a control freak and I can't do it "right"? That is a whole different issue. Either way something is wrong in a relationship when one person does all the work or bears all the stress.
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    BIG-TIME! Send her my way. I'm single, but accepting applications, and something tells me that a woman like that would go to the top of the list.
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Appreciate your wife if she works full time, cooks almost every night, cleans(no split house work), does the laundry, takes care of the kids and pretty much keeps anything and everything running smoothly?

I'm not a man, but I think I need to invest in a wife, that sounds nice to come home to! hahahah!
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    He's a lucky fellow!
  • stampede55
    Options
    My wife is pretty awesome like that. I help out as much as possible with housework, and the kids are a split duty. She has them in the morning, I have them at night. I try to keep her happy. Take her out whenever we get the chance. Give her a night off of cooking when she's off work. I'm faithful, honest, and trust worthy. I pay all of the bills, bought us a house, maintain the yard, built her a garden, taught her how to shoot guns. I buy her diamonds when I get the chance too. Other than that I tell her I love her everyday, always treat her with respect, and give her sexy lovin when she wants!
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    My wife is pretty awesome like that. I help out as much as possible with housework, and the kids are a split duty. She has them in the morning, I have them at night. I try to keep her happy. Take her out whenever we get the chance. Give her a night off of cooking when she's off work. I'm faithful, honest, and trust worthy. I pay all of the bills, bought us a house, maintain the yard, built her a garden, taught her how to shoot guns. I buy her diamonds when I get the chance too. Other than that I tell her I love her everyday, always treat her with respect, and give her sexy lovin when she wants!

A model husband. *two thumbs up*
  • sailin4her
    sailin4her Posts: 16 Member
    Options

I believe that most wives who work also take care of the house 9 times out of ten and really do keep things running smoothly. I know I take for granted at times all that my wife does for me and the kids.. but then I step back and notice and thank her and tell her how greatful I am as much as I can. My wife like most women is amazing!!!
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    That depends. Is she doing it because she is a control freak and I can't do it "right"? That is a whole different issue. Either way something is wrong in a relationship when one person does all the work or bears all the stress.

Nope not a control freak, just does it because it needs to be done
  • brookjodie
    brookjodie Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Sounds like somebody needs to step up and get off their lazy *kitten*... Real men do housework and help their tired wives and don't need someone to take care of them all the time.. You aren't HIS momma!
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I think I would feel guilty that she's the one doing everything and I'd probably get off my *kitten* and help her out. :huh:
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    i'd appreciate it greatly.. my wife doesnt work but takes care of the house baby etc and i appreciate it but the financial aspect can be hard. i'd def appreciate it alot if she did that on top of all she does
  • chyloet
    chyloet Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    How do you want him to show his appreciation? That's what matters. Everyone is different ...

For me it's lots and lots of great sex. Some women might find this to be just another chore. But, I find that I am perfectly happy to take care of everything (cooking, cleaning, laundry, keeping myself looking good, working full time +, etc) as long as I get the appreciation in the bedroom ;-)
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I think I would feel guilty that she's the one doing everything and I'd probably get off my *kitten* and help her out. :huh:
    Amen to that!
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options

Your My Ideal Husband!!!
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Sounds like somebody needs to step up and get off their lazy *kitten*... Real men do housework and help their tired wives and don't need someone to take care of them all the time.. You aren't HIS momma!

Something tells me his momma wouldn't do half the things there, because she probably taught him to pick up after himself and help her out.

If a wife were home full time, then I can see her doing the bulk of the work. However, if people do not help in cleaning their house, they never appreciate it very much. And why would anyone living with their kids shirk their responsibilities as a dad? Do they want their kids to resent them and not know them? Dang, family is not a group of individuals, people.
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options

Something tells me his momma wouldn't do half the things there, because she probably taught him to pick up after himself and help her out.

If a wife were home full time, then I can see her doing the bulk of the work. However, if people do not help in cleaning their house, they never appreciate it very much. And why would anyone living with their kids shirk their responsibilities as a dad? Do they want their kids to resent them and not know them? Dang, family is not a group of individuals, people.

That's the problem I think, she did everything...wait let me take that back she did nothing because his stepdad did everything.
  • stampede55
    Options

Your My Ideal Husband!!!
    The good comes with the bad. I get really really drunk when I'm with my friends. I climb things, break things, stand in the middle of the street at 4 am in the rain yelling at god to strike me with lightning because "I'm ready to accept my POWER!!" But it's all in fun. Just saying that there have been nights when she has had to physically drag me down a sidewalk to get me in the house. She's the ideal wife....I just try to keep up!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Whenever that day comes for me, I'll be a GREAT wife! A little appreciate here and then wouldnt hurt. :)