Which celeb body will you have when you reach your goal?

Options

Replies

• 007DIVA
    Options
    to those people who answered with "my body" clearly you will have your body, you will always have your body (unless you are an alien body snatcher.) I'm thinking the whole point of this question is just for fun. If you read most peoples answer they not only state which celebs body they want but why. For me it would be Kim K, toned but still curvy. I have no delusions of ever having exactly her body and no I don't believe I have set myself up for failure.

P.S. I love Olivia, good choice
  • JennBrown83
    JennBrown83 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Marilyn Monroe or Christina Hendricks, I want to be back to the hourglass I was in high school, nice chest, nice hips and a smallish waist and flat tummy!)
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I will have my body when I reach goal. Aspiring to have someone else's body is setting yourself up for failure and disappointment.

:flowerforyou:

This =)
  • manvsfood
    manvsfood Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I want to have a body like Michael Phelps.. I don't want to be bulky, just slim and toned.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    Kim K. - she already looks a lot like me. ;) lucky, lucky her.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    So, which celeb body do you hope to mimic at the end of your weight loss journey? Given my shape, I hope to somewhat resemble Olivia Wilde - I have quite a ways to go!!

156r3gh.jpga0ihpu.jpg

Where's the bewbs?

That's what I was wondering!!
  • ajfrench
    ajfrench Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I will have my body when I reach goal. Aspiring to have someone else's body is setting yourself up for failure and disappointment.

My feelings also.

I think that's great that you can picture what your body will look like. Because I've never been thin, I must aspire to others'. Much easier to see yourself thin IF you've already been thin once in your life.
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options

This is exactly how I feel.

I agree with this one too - I want to aspire to be the fittest, sexiest me i can be. INSPIRATION wise, i look to Jillian Michaels, as far as i want to be tone, healthy, fit, but NOT skinny, rather athletic, and have muscle tone.
  • ajfrench
    ajfrench Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    So, which celeb body do you hope to mimic at the end of your weight loss journey? Given my shape, I hope to somewhat resemble Olivia Wilde - I have quite a ways to go!!

156r3gh.jpga0ihpu.jpg

Where's the bewbs?

Ha, she doesn't have any but I don't have much either!!
  • stampede55
    Options
    None in particular. I'd rather be able to run a 6 min mile, power clean 225 x 5 times, squat 400+ x 10 times, do 20 weighted pullups with 45 lbs, dunk a basketball (i can grab rim....i'm so close!!), and hit homeruns at will (right now it's a little sporadic). I would love to see some abs though. Noone else's, just mine.
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    It's refreshing not to see someone with fake boobs for once. I think Olivia Wilde looks great, bewbs or not!
  • lrod2323
    Options
    Oh definitly Shakira or Jenifer Lopez! I love my curves and want them more defined like them :)
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    to those people who answered with "my body" clearly you will have your body, you will always have your body (unless you are an alien body snatcher.) I'm thinking the whole point of this question is just for fun. If you read most peoples answer they not only state which celebs body they want but why. For me it would be Kim K, toned but still curvy. I have no delusions of ever having exactly her body and no I don't believe I have set myself up for failure.

Agreed!!

That being said...I love her measurements and we're bout the same height

megan-fox-wonder-woman.jpg
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options

I don't want a celeb body though. I like food. I want my body to look like MY body and not someone else's. Although I wouldn't mind having The Rock's body, but for completely different reasons than what this thread is talking about.
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    It's refreshing not to see someone with fake boobs for once. I think Olivia Wilde looks great, bewbs or not!

Also agree with this! Haha
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Hopefully I'll have Jensen Ackles' body in my bed :happy:
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options

156r3gh.jpga0ihpu.jpg

Where's the bewbs?

Ha, she doesn't have any but I don't have much either!!

LoL I don't either...I love her figure...very REAL
  • terrellc1
    terrellc1 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Marilyn Monroe. That's what my curvalicious, natural body will look like. :)
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Supermans!