I Love Me Some Taco Bell

Options
13»

Replies

• dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    bgr33n5 - are you also saying you never have dessert?

That's exactly what I'm saying.

Then you are missing out on one of the greateast aspects on life in my opion.. Desert is what makes any day worth while. let me tell you!

Plus, a lot of lifestyles include fast food.. and since were changing our lifestyles and mindsets, we may view it as splurge even tho were not on a diet per say.

To Op:
    Keep eat the Taco Bell.. but I prefer Moe's myself :)
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    And I give you this.....

http://youtu.be/-uwY3sjqYX0

OMG OMG! I love it! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I had Taco Bell just the other day, and enjoyed every bite of it. It was good, think I might just go again today. lol
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Meh. If Taco Time (makes me run to the toilet) is that enjoyable, why not?

To ME, a cheat meal had better be alot better than some chain burger/taco place.
  • Kryontz
    Kryontz Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hilarious!
  • Kryontz
    Kryontz Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    And I give you this.....

http://youtu.be/-uwY3sjqYX0

I can't believe the guy nailed the order.....
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Mexican Pizza FTW!

We've nicknamed Taco Bell "El Paso Gasso"
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    If you need a splurge day to stay sane, you aren't viewing it as a lifestyle change, and just view it as a diet. I don't care if it's 1800 or 180 calories. There is nothing good about Taco Bell... Or fast food period. Cook your own tacos with lean beef or ground turkey. It'll taste better, be better for you and you won't die of heart failure from all the sodium.

Taco Bell is fine if its the only fast food every now and then that you eat. I do agree with making your own at home because it does taste way better. I love having taco night at home but some people might not enjoy cooking and if they only splurge every once in a while I am sure it is ok. I personally like to cook and do cook most meals but every now and then we will hit the fast food joint for something within our calorie range. This is a lifestyle change and if people feel like they are depriving themselves then maybe they are lacking something in their diet that they need.

I honestly don't think that people are going to die from heart failure from the sodium if it is a once in a while time meal. I am not trying to be rude and we all have our own opinions but I think we need to be realistic too, Fast food is all around us and some of us grew up eating it and can't let it go and thats fine because we are eating better now and still like a little indulgence every now and then.
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    If you need a splurge day to stay sane, you aren't viewing it as a lifestyle change, and just view it as a diet. I don't care if it's 1800 or 180 calories. There is nothing good about Taco Bell... Or fast food period. Cook your own tacos with lean beef or ground turkey. It'll taste better, be better for you and you won't die of heart failure from all the sodium.
    Read the book "Fast Food Nation". You will never want to eat at Taco Bell, Wendy's, Burger King, etc. again.

Or watch Food Inc....

All fast food is poison IMO
    I would take it a step farther and say cook with organic meat or wild game...once again IMO

All that "meat" contains "meat" fillers that have been disinfected with ammonia to help kill the bacteria that is probably in it b/c the regulations and standards for our slaughter houses and meat packing facilities are crap.
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    UGH!! damn you TBell...i had their soft tacos today....been eating there a lot because i am always on the run...its so good..i need to make a TBell day..good idea!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Read the book "Fast Food Nation". You will never want to eat at Taco Bell, Wendy's, Burger King, etc. again.
    Or watch Food Inc....

All fast food is poison IMO
    I would take it a step farther and say cook with organic meat or wild game...once again IMO

All that "meat" contains "meat" fillers that have been disinfected with ammonia to help kill the bacteria that is probably in it b/c the regulations and standards for our slaughter houses and meat packing facilities are crap.
    You're making me HUNGRY!
  • hockey7fan
    hockey7fan Posts: 281 Member
    Options

While you're on a roll, explain how we will die of heart failure from all the sodium.

I'd like to hear that one too. I ate Taco Bell for 20 some years and salted it before eating it and I'm still alive - no heart failure here.
  • therealkittymao
    therealkittymao Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I love the Taco Bell, too. I am BUMMED the more I read/see/know about how AWFUL the fast food industry is. I am trying to develop a simple low-cal version of the fresco crunchy taco to make at home so I can pretty much remove fast food from my life completely...

It's a bummer, though.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Taco bell!! They are coming out with a taco next month with a shell made from Doritos. It looks really good!

64urE.jpg
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    OMFG, a Dorito's taco. Now THAT is sinfully delicious. My favorite at Taco Bell is the Meximelt. Mmm, mmm!