My first "clothes shop"

HMonsterX
HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
Well, i finally bit the bullet, and decided i can't keep going around in my 5XL t-shirts anymore. I went into town, and actually tried some stuff on. I was totally honest with the assistant, telling her I'd lost all this weight and didn't have a clue how things actually should fit. She was brilliant, and mentioned many of my concerns before i did, showing that it wasn't just me who feels like this! Plus, everything was on sale! Ended up with 5 t-shirts and few pairs of sweat pants (Still not sure if my no jeans thing is because of how they used to make me look, or if i simply don't like them!). All for XL. From a 5XL to an XL! :D

Wonder what I'll be when I'm finished? :drinker:

Replies

• Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 610 Member
    That is really awesome! Great job!!!!
  • schmenly
    schmenly Posts: 57 Member
    Great job!!
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    Great job! Way to go girl!
  • hojo94
    hojo94 Posts: 140 Member
    WOW! You should be SUPER PROUD! Jeans can be tricky... but, with the way you are going.. you are going to be rockin them out sooner than later :wink: Keep up the good work! I bet you are feeling like a million bucks about now!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!
  • That is really exciting!!! I'm so happy for you. Keep up the terrific work!!:flowerforyou:
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Fantastic job!
  • cbear017
    cbear017 Posts: 345 Member
    Wow, that's an amazing accomplishment! And good for you for asking her for help, it can be intimidating.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Things still feel "tight", even though i can see they aren't, and i still feel a bit self-conscious, but I'm sure this is just in my head. I've spent 20+ years just buying anything if it was big enough. It was nice to actually see things i liked, knowing they'd fit! :D
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Wow, that is significant drop in clothes sizes!! Great job! You will be out of sweat pants in no time!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!