Have any of you guys ever heard of this..... ?

2»

Replies

• flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 499 Member
    well, that's "increasage"... the "it works" stuff is supposed to "decrease"... so stay away from that... or just step outside here in Texas today... COLD!!!!!!!!!

Or, I can say... Dude, just love yourself... don't try to improve on anything... Love your little guy down there and his smallness... Look on the inside and find that happy hippie place and go hug a freakin' tree....
    Does it work on a males member. That would be great to have another 2 inches just sayin

OMG!!! LMFAO!!!! You seem to ALWAYS make my day!!!! It is definately a lil cool here in Houston!!! I like it!!
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Yeah, I went to the 'It Works' party that was given by a friend of mine. I was pregnant at the time so I didn't do it but everyone else did and they all loved it. By the end of the party, everyone had gone back to their original size. Awesome.
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    It Works <--- that's what it's called....

ONe of my students' mom is a consultant and we were talking the other day about loosing weight and boobies... Anyway, I said that my boobies have lost some of their UMPH since I Have been loosing wieght and I wished that he skin would shrink a little ( I like pretty boobs... don't like 'em all saggy and stuff)... I'm vain... what can I say...

Anyway, she was telling me about this stuff (which I thought just sounded a bit ridiculous) but anyway... Yesterday she gave me a sample "Ultimate Body Applicator" and told me to cut it in half and put it on my boobs... She said that she has heard of women using this and they marked where their nipple was by standing against a wall and marking on the wall with a pencil and then after the application their nipple was raised by 2 inches (in some cases)... WTF?!!!!! Why isn't everyone using this stuff then?!!!!

Anyway, I have this sample and was thinking about using it on the girls today and thought I would ask my always informative MFP peeps about it.... Let me hear it.... Have you used this product? What do you know about it? Any "success stories" from it? Pics woudl help LOL>... not that I want to see your flab or boobs, but I just want proof that this stuff works... I'm going to try it and I'll let you guys know... I'm not taking pics though :laugh:

Why not just do some weight bearing chest exercises that build beautiful pecs that will naturally tighten the skin and give the girls a lift??????
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    Yes... good idea!!!!! I have been told that it won't do any good though... to "tighten" the skin..... but I'm all for the natural route if possible!!!

ONe of my students' mom is a consultant and we were talking the other day about loosing weight and boobies... Anyway, I said that my boobies have lost some of their UMPH since I Have been loosing wieght and I wished that he skin would shrink a little ( I like pretty boobs... don't like 'em all saggy and stuff)... I'm vain... what can I say...

Anyway, she was telling me about this stuff (which I thought just sounded a bit ridiculous) but anyway... Yesterday she gave me a sample "Ultimate Body Applicator" and told me to cut it in half and put it on my boobs... She said that she has heard of women using this and they marked where their nipple was by standing against a wall and marking on the wall with a pencil and then after the application their nipple was raised by 2 inches (in some cases)... WTF?!!!!! Why isn't everyone using this stuff then?!!!!

Anyway, I have this sample and was thinking about using it on the girls today and thought I would ask my always informative MFP peeps about it.... Let me hear it.... Have you used this product? What do you know about it? Any "success stories" from it? Pics woudl help LOL>... not that I want to see your flab or boobs, but I just want proof that this stuff works... I'm going to try it and I'll let you guys know... I'm not taking pics though :laugh:

Why not just do some weight bearing chest exercises that build beautiful pecs that will naturally tighten the skin and give the girls a lift??????
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    It seems to be working just fine for me. The skin does tighten up, it takes time but it does tighten up, unless you are extremely obese....

I have seen lots of people lose weight and lose a lot of weight, myself included lost 100+ pounds and my skin was just fine........out of all those people and myself included, I have only seen 1 person that needed to have surgery or anything like that and that is because she lost almost 300 pounds.
    Yes... good idea!!!!! I have been told that it won't do any good though... to "tighten" the skin..... but I'm all for the natural route if possible!!!

• kandyjo
    THIS was so encouraging to read!!!!! I've never been that large, so hopefully everything will even out.... I'm not incredibly saggy LOL.... age could also have something to do with it... I'm not 21 anymore, unfortunately... My husband still loves them!! It would just be cool if they would perk up a bit...
    It seems to be working just fine for me. The skin does tighten up, it takes time but it does tighten up, unless you are extremely obese....

I have seen lots of people lose weight and lose a lot of weight, myself included lost 100+ pounds and my skin was just fine........out of all those people and myself included, I have only seen 1 person that needed to have surgery or anything like that and that is because she lost almost 300 pounds.

• dnsrmr
    dnsrmr Posts: 99 Member
    Sounds 2 good to be true just like all the other sh!+ out there
  • kandyjo
    That was my thoughts..... but I'm going to try it because I have a free sample LOL I'm pretty sure it is one of those things that will wear off really quickly even it if does "work" initially.... like the dude said about the prep H
    Sounds 2 good to be true just like all the other sh!+ out there
  • I know this post is super old! However I just came across it and I would like to let you all know that the Ultimate Body Applicator really can help lift, tighten, tone your breasts. I have before and after pictures if you would like to see what a difference it can make!