Starting 30 Day Shred Tomorrow - Anyone wanna join

Options
123457»

Replies

• StormieL
    StormieL Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm at a standstill at the moment. I'm doing lots of walking but we had friends over from America so I couldn't really do anything while they were here. Struggling to fit it in at the moment. which sounds lame I know.
  • luhluhlaura
    luhluhlaura Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. It's funny how such a short workout can be so difficult to fit in! don't worry, you're at least getting some exercise. let me know when you get back on it! I'm going to attempt L3D1 tonight (as long as I get this essay done in time!)
  • rjpittner
    rjpittner Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hey! I started the 30 Day Shred back in September and after two weeks ended up starting online courses and got all sorts of distracted :-/
    I started it again on Monday, and let's just say I'm very sore lol.
    I remember there was a pretty big difference in difficulty between level 1 and level 2...never got to 3, but I'm sure it's killer!
    I'm glad I saw this topic - I never would have thought to take before pictures!
  • StormieL
    Options
    I know the feeling. It's funny how such a short workout can be so difficult to fit in! don't worry, you're at least getting some exercise. let me know when you get back on it! I'm going to attempt L3D1 tonight (as long as I get this essay done in time!)

It's more the only time I have to do it is at about 10pm lol which isn't ideal at the moment. I'm going to try and get back into it next week (I already know we have a busy weekend) and see if I can't do it for a couple weeks before Christmas comes around and I know I'm not doing it for at least a week. :tongue:
  • StormieL
    Options
    Hey! I started the 30 Day Shred back in September and after two weeks ended up starting online courses and got all sorts of distracted :-/
    I started it again on Monday, and let's just say I'm very sore lol.
    I remember there was a pretty big difference in difficulty between level 1 and level 2...never got to 3, but I'm sure it's killer!
    I'm glad I saw this topic - I never would have thought to take before pictures!

Welcome to our little group RJ. Hopefully you'll find some motivation here. Level two is a killer but I like it more than 1 (i think it's the less jumping jacks thing) I haven't done level 3 yet...