chocolate craving

Options
omid990
omid990 Posts: 785 Member
its that time of the month and i'm having the worse chocolate craving ever. i've already had three kisses but i still want more...

i have 200 calories left, but how much chocolate is too much?

Replies

• omid990
    Options
    its that time of the month and i'm having the worse chocolate craving ever. i've already had three kisses but i still want more...

i have 200 calories left, but how much chocolate is too much?
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    try dark chocolate! its WAY more flavor for the sugar/calories! it seems to kill my cravings with a smaller piece...
  • HealthyKt78
    Options
    Jello sugar free pudding.
  • Thamber
    Thamber Posts: 194
    Options
    At that time of month i dont think any amount of chocolate is too much lol.

I ussually make a really rich homeade hot chocolate and by the time Im done sipping on it I am satisfied but If I just have chocolate like kisses and stuff I crave more.
  • mimi9463
    mimi9463 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Try Sarah Lee Chocolate Cheesecake bites. It only 20 calories a piece and they are so GOOD. 3 or 4 will do the trick.
  • turtlecall
    Options
    I use hot chocolate it kicks my craving without a lot of calories, 120cal/serving.
  • Priscot
    Options
    I satisfy my chocolate cravings with protein bars. My favorite is Protein Plus Chocolate Peanut Butter. It's a good size portion, chewy and sweet and only 190 calories!
  • omid990
    Options
    thank you!!!:heart:
  • WendiMac2Be
    WendiMac2Be Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    try dark chocolate! its WAY more flavor for the sugar/calories! it seems to kill my cravings with a smaller piece...

Yes! YUM! Hershey's has dark chocolate sticks that i find in the candy aisle. 60 calories each, I use one a day for a sweet snack and it satisfies very well.
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm no help... It's that lovely time for me too and you know I already had a Reese's Crispy Crunchy Bar today. I believe it was 220 calories.:blushing: Sorry, but I hate diet food. If I'm gonna indulge it's gotta be the real thing.
  • pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    i like nestle low carb hot chocolate or 100 calorie pudding (devils food cake or chocolate raspberry) or even chai tea but the other things i mentioned are better :smooched: hope that helps i know how tuff it is :devil: