K2O Not such a bad thing

Options
Okay for a lack of a better idea of where to post this, I have decided to mark this territory as it's starting ground. :laugh: Okay I have heard I don't know how many people talk about how great the k2o water and flavor packets are. So I gave in:ohwell: , I bought a SMALL box of them to try. Needless to say, drinking these is something like drinking ground up soggy crunch berries. The taste is good, but the texture SUCKS!! I put the packet in a 24oz bottle just to ensure that it would completely desolve, calls for a 16.9 - 20oz bottle. I started drinking it, and at first it was okay:drinker: . By the time I finished it all I wanted was another bottle of good, old fashioned, run of the mill, plain, non-flavor, thirst quenching WATER:noway: !!! Not that it's a bad thing to WANT water, but sheesh what a hell of a way to get there.:laugh:

For those of you who are seriously stuggling with that 8 glasses of water a day thing, you should really try this. LOL! Honestly I don't think I will be able to drink another one of those things.

Replies

• Katgod318
    Katgod318 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Okay for a lack of a better idea of where to post this, I have decided to mark this territory as it's starting ground. :laugh: Okay I have heard I don't know how many people talk about how great the k2o water and flavor packets are. So I gave in:ohwell: , I bought a SMALL box of them to try. Needless to say, drinking these is something like drinking ground up soggy crunch berries. The taste is good, but the texture SUCKS!! I put the packet in a 24oz bottle just to ensure that it would completely desolve, calls for a 16.9 - 20oz bottle. I started drinking it, and at first it was okay:drinker: . By the time I finished it all I wanted was another bottle of good, old fashioned, run of the mill, plain, non-flavor, thirst quenching WATER:noway: !!! Not that it's a bad thing to WANT water, but sheesh what a hell of a way to get there.:laugh:

For those of you who are seriously stuggling with that 8 glasses of water a day thing, you should really try this. LOL! Honestly I don't think I will be able to drink another one of those things.