Here I go again

Options
Hey everybody- I've been trying to lose weight for about a year now. I just started using MFP and I hope the easier communication as a community will help me stay motivated. So far I really like it, especially the little sign that pops up and says congratulations you lost 1 pound. Yay.

Replies

• jmh35slh
    Options
    Keep going! I've lost 45 pounds with MFP help!
  • Sabss1
    Options
    can anybody plz tell me the easiest way to use MFP? i am new to it and looking for support from members.
    its been 2 days that ive started using MFP but just want views on effectively using it.

thnks
  • wk9t
    wk9t Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I have tried many methods to lose weight and so far, MFP is the only thing that has been able to keep me motivated and on track. When I first started I thought it was going to be drudgery to constantly track food and exercise. Wow, was I wrong! I log in after every meal and it only takes about 5 min. each time to log everything. I also log all my exercise. The great thing about MFP is the fact that it remembers all your foods so you don't ever have to look up anything twice. The more you use MFP the easier it gets.

I guess what I am saying is ... MFP will work if you will just take the 15 - 20 min. each day to check in and log everything. I use both the web site and the Android app so I have no excuses for not logging in.

Stay positive, check in often and you will achieve your goals!