Need Some Additional Support

Options
Hi Everyone!

I am about 20% towards my goal weight right now, and I want to get at leat 50% by next Summer. I could really use some additional friends for POSITIVE support. I just turned 33 last in October, and I don't want to turn 35 without being at my goal weight of 150lbs. I work a full time job, and I have a lot of things going on in my life, like everyone else does. But I can promise you that I will do everything I can to support you as well, this will not be a one way support group :-) Thanks so much!

Replies

• Cfkearney
    Cfkearney Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You could always add me! I am new to this site and could use more friends as well. You have lost a lot of weight so far, looks like you're doing good and on the right path!
  • TriciaAllen7251
    TriciaAllen7251 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi Aims78. I am also about 25% of my way. I have lost 53 pounds since July and want to be at goal of losing 200# by Christmas 2012. It's a lofty goal but I keep giving myself little goals to meet along the way. That way the 200# doesn't seem so huge. I would love to provide and receive support to/from you. Add me as your friend. Keep up the good work.
  • JOANIE69
    JOANIE69 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    HE ADD ME I AM NEW AND STRUGGLING AND COULD DO WITH SUPPORT :flowerforyou:
  • poeticsweet
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We all need support from time to time!
  • jrsey86
    jrsey86 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like! You are doing so great so far!!! I have much the same challenges: a demanding job, a busy social life, and other commitments. I fell off the bandwagon a few weeks ago, but I'm back to try again. =) That's all we can do, right? Be positive and stay motivated!!!
  • jlikennedy3
    jlikennedy3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me... I have been struggling with the fact that I have trying since August 1st and have only lost 10-12 lbs so far (2 lbs always seems to go back and forth). I could really use the support too if I am going to reach 20 lbs total by Christmas... and I promise to help you too! You seem to be doing a great job so far!!