The amazing wonder-drug that everyone on this journey should

Options
2»

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    if you didn't realize that I was joking
    I will gladly give my share to these poor folks...I hear they come in suppository so no need to swallow.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Oh man chill pills rule but I think I overdosed on those once. I had an erection lasting more that 12 hours and now I have brain damage but they are way worth it!!! lol :p

Someone spiked your chill pill. That is not a typical chill pill response.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    Options
    I'm offended...and this has been reported!!

Take one of these, wait 30 minutes, then see if you still want to report it. Chances are, Chill Pill will have you feeling better in no time.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    Options
    I will gladly give my share to these poor folks...I hear they come in suppository so no need to swallow.

It is possible to take Chill Pill up the.... well, you know.... but after taking one you'll find it nearly impossible to recommend someone take it that way.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

It is possible to take Chill Pill up the.... well, you know.... but after taking one you'll find it nearly impossible to recommend someone take it that way.

I wonder if they make Chill Pill + formula with additional sarcasm and tolerance chewables.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Do I have to swallow?

Q, I can give you an injection of it.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    Options

I wonder if they make Chill Pill + formula with additional sarcasm and tolerance chewables.

Absolutely, there's a formula for everyone.
  • sharkman74
    Options
    you know how they say eBay has everything? .. well guess what......... this really does exist!

( I AM NOT suggesting either buying or not buying it...... i know nothing about it ........ and only did a quick search on "chill pill" JUST to see what i'd find and BAM!.. ..it actually is the same exact image that you've listed in first post.

LINK -->> http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chill-Pill-calmness-formula-60-Tabs-Futurebiotics-/120751969074?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c1d60d332

repeat - let the record show, i do not endorse this product..

"Supplement Facts:

Herbal Blend: Chill Pill: 1600 mg *
    Valerian root powder extract, Chamomile flower powder, Oat Straw powder, Hops flower powder, Skullcap leaf powder, Spearmint leaf powder, Nettle leaf powder, Hawthorn berry powder, Fennel seed powder, Horsetail leaf powder, Peppermint leaf powder, Motherwort herb powder.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.........."
  • CMmrsfloyd
    Options
    Hmmmm, peppermint & spearmint = not good for breastfeeding. I might have to cut back on my chill pills. Or perhaps make a nursing-friendly formula...