re-committing

Options
Today there's officially less than ONE year until my wedding. Since June, I've lost about 20 pounds, so i'm half way there. Felt AMAZING when a couple of days ago, one of my neighbors looked at me and asked me what i've been doing & that I look totally different. Losing the weight has been a constant struggle. It's definitely being lost more slowly at this point, so I think I'm going to have to give up my nighttime snacks & re-commit to strictly healthy eating. As I'm sure you all know, it is so easy to stray from your path and just as hard to get back on. Im just not going to get there eating like 4 servings of applesauce (20 grams of sugar per serving...OMG! who knew!?)...but I think it's doable. Plus, I have an INCREDIBLE wedding dress I want to look like a rockstar in! Oh, and that itty bitty bikini I'm waiting to wear in Mexico... AND that issue of not killing my future husband when I make him carry my a** across the threshhold....

Replies

• Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I feel your pain... I had a similar starting weight to you, am also 5'4". Friend me if you like, I'll be glad to encourage you!
  • HSingMomto7Kids
    HSingMomto7Kids Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Keep up the Good Work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!