Angry?

Options
124»

Replies

• SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I read bare humped, not bare bummed. Now how do I explain the STD to the hubby? The cookie jar was just so convenient.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I read bare humped, not bare bummed. Now how do I explain the STD to the hubby? The cookie jar was just so convenient.

Toilet seat?
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Why are there some people on here that seem to be so angry? It's like I stole their cookies or something.

Let's be honest......did you?
  • brokenartist
    brokenartist Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    See when you all think of a moist cupcake....you aren't thinking of the same thing that I am. Cause if you were...you wouldn't want to taste it..

I love eating your cupcakes...especially when they are moist....Punta Cana style baby
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Why are there some people on here that seem to be so angry? It's like I stole their cookies or something.

I think you confuse angry with some people that are just natural a-holes. I think yet again the quote.. "Some men just like to watch the world burn" is fitting here.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I just like to steal other people's cookies and snart in their cookie jars....
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options

amy_angry.gif
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options

Explain snart to me.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    WEll, those people probably definitley NEEDED a drink!!!! I swear... If we pulled all the corn cobs outta the butts of these MFP'ers we would have a LOT of corn cobs.....
    This so for realz made me laugh out loud!!!!

Some people NEED to eat a COOKIE or get laid or something here on MFP..... I can't handle all the seriousness!!!!!!!!

Um....you said people "NEED" to eat a cookie. Check out the "alcohol ok?" thread and see what happened to the person who said some people "NEED" a drink.......

And stop laughing out loud; you're supposed to be angry.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options

It's a bunch of people eating fewer calories than they want. They're hungry so they bite peoples heads off. :-) I find the motivation and support posts to be more positive.