new here. trying to find other moms trying to lose weight

Options
I have enjoyed this site so far and am excited to be able to see my progress. Having a support system is so encouraging.

Replies

• drpurl
    drpurl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Welcome. It has helped keep on track.
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Mom of a 3 year old trying to get my body back in shape. Feel free to add me.
  • agkg2004
    agkg2004 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to the site! I am a stay at home mom too. I homeschool our 3 children so finding time to exercise is really hard. I agree with the support system. You really do need one to keep yourself going! You can do it though! Keep up the good work!!
  • hmblank73
    hmblank73 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I have a 3.5 month old & just joined this site yesterday. So far so good.
  • willowearthenware
    Options
    Good luck with your goal. I am new to this too. I have 4 kids (17, 16, 14 and 12). The support here has been amazing. You are amongst friends.
  • tanhia35
    Options
    Hi....I'm new to FP i just started last week,I'm also a mother of 3 trying to get my weight back. So far I have lost 4lbs in the first week.
  • ctroxell2011
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to an 18 month old little girl. Also trying to regain my former figure. Feel free to add me, I'm super active on here every day! The more the merrier!
  • sandijones5783
    sandijones5783 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me! I'm a mom of 2 boys and 1 on the way, i had lost over 50lbs and found out i was pregnant again, so I'm continuing being healthy as i can and than will continue to get to my goal once i have this baby in may!
  • Heather_023
    Heather_023 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi! We have our first little one at home and I'm in the process of trying to lose the baby weight, feel free to add me!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 2 =) My son is 7 and my daughter is 4....

Good luck with your journey!!! We should start some SEXY MAMA Group!!!! WORD!
  • snwilliams3
    snwilliams3 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome! SAHM here too of a 4yr old & 2 1/2 yr old twins. It can be tough squeezing in the time but we are so worth it. What a great gift we can give our children, a healthier mom!
  • xmommyof2boysx
    xmommyof2boysx Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Im a mommy of 2 boys who are 1 and 4 yr olds...feel free to add me.
  • MaterMama
    Options
    I am a SAHM to 3. Boy 7, girl 5, boy 2. And I home school.
  • angel2874
    angel2874 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the site, I am a mommy to a two year old little girl and am loving this site, love the support and how easy it is to log foods, feel free to add me if you want, good luck in you journey!!!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Check out this post..... Your posted inspired me to do this.....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/385122-calling-all-sexy-mama-s-and-wanna-be-s
  • mom2cuteboys
    Options
    Hi ;) Mom of 4.5 year old and 9 month old boys! Looking to lose 60+ pounds and would love friends support along the way that have the same goal!
  • englangrover
    Options
    Hi. I'm a mother of a 13 yo, 6 yo and a 2 yo. I'm trying to lose 40 pounds. Welcome and good luck.
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mom of a 5yr old boy and a 3yr old diva! Welcome and add me if you like.
  • SheriG9
    Options
    Hi. I am a mom of nine ages 18, 16, 15, 13, 11, 9, 7, 4, and 8 months. I homeschooled them all till this year when out of need, I put them in school, and went back to college. Finding time to exercize is tough, feeding a family of 11 on a budget, but for good health is tough...heck...just being a Mom is tough! Add me if you'd like!

Sheri
  • Im a SAHM to 3 boys ages 7,4, and 7 months! I have lost all of the baby weight from my last baby but I have another 40-50 I would like to lose! Good luck :smile: