happier

oregonlady
oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
:laugh: well, i am a bit happier now! :laugh:
please let me the silly reason. :tongue:

1-5-09, i began here and i've been oh so good! lost a few lbs in the first week. :smile:
(:grumble: i must confess, i get on my scale a few times a day.:grumble: )
for the last few days, my lbs either went up a bit or stayed the same despite my extreme exercize/healthy food attempts.:grumble:
:explode: frusterated at all this, i have been rather irritable all day today.:grumble:

this evening, i learned that TOM was visiting me a week earlier that scheduled!:happy:
i've never been so happy to see TOM.:laugh:

tell me something that has made u a little happier today!:flowerforyou:

robin:heart:

Replies

• oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    :laugh: well, i am a bit happier now! :laugh:
    please let me the silly reason. :tongue:

1-5-09, i began here and i've been oh so good! lost a few lbs in the first week. :smile:
    (:grumble: i must confess, i get on my scale a few times a day.:grumble: )
    for the last few days, my lbs either went up a bit or stayed the same despite my extreme exercize/healthy food attempts.:grumble:
    :explode: frusterated at all this, i have been rather irritable all day today.:grumble:

this evening, i learned that TOM was visiting me a week earlier that scheduled!:happy:
    i've never been so happy to see TOM.:laugh:

tell me something that has made u a little happier today!:flowerforyou:

robin:heart:
  • What made me a little happier today was the sunshine and walking my dog Hanna or was Hanna walking me :laugh:
  • lmao! Mine should be here tommorow. Will be SO happy for it to be over and done with.
    Um...me being happy today, my 3 y/o sone decided to listen to me and get ready to leave the house without fighting me about it!
  • That, I was able to have a good MFP friend hear me out. today :happy:
  • I was happier today as the fog lifted and the sun come out and it is beautiful.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    I was happier today when someone reminded me it was Friday!

howdy do da!!:flowerforyou:
  • I was happier today when you helped me out with my link. Thank you:flowerforyou: