Your Friday Night Adult Beverages of Choice?

Options

Replies

• dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    wine, always wine. we have a ton of wonderful wineries and cideries where i live, so it's usually something local. cheers!
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Jack Daniels :love:
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Tonight will be Guinness Black Lager :drinker: or Coors Batch 19 :)
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    If I do drink tonight...It will be something with SALT & LIME! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Most likely an Irish Coffee (Jameson & Bailey's) to help me get through writing this damned research paper. That or the last Woodchuck FALL cider that's left in my fridge....or maybe both? Yum! :drinker: Happy Friday everyone!
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I have a unopened bottle of Chardonnay chillin' in the fridge for when the kids go to bed... and its all mine.
  • GateCrasher1
    GateCrasher1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    If I'm beering, it's gotta be a Southern Tier Pumpking or Creme Brûlée stout

If it's wine, something from the Veneto region of Italy. An Amarone from Quintarelli or Allegrini or La Ragose
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    wed wine
  • bear_nakey
    bear_nakey Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Always a long Island Ice Tea, but I'm having it tomorrow. The hubs band has a gig tomorrow, so I am saving my drinky for then!!!
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Water, sadly. Planning on picking up my NOOK from Walmart, hitting the gym, and then playing with the Nook at home after.

My favorite adult beverage is whiskey. But with the meds I'm taking, I am not allowed to have any real adult beverages. =(
  • papergogetter
    Options
    Patron
  • GateCrasher1
    Options
    Bummer

Water, sadly. Planning on picking up my NOOK from Walmart, hitting the gym, and then playing with the Nook at home after.

My favorite adult beverage is whiskey. But with the meds I'm taking, I am not allowed to have any real adult beverages. =(
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    It will start with some of these:

yeung.jpg

to the point of where I may end up with this:

lol.jpg
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Vodka...and lots of it.

I love me some Strombow, but the cals kill me!
  • ellisalockwood
    Options
    LOL @ strongbow! My husband used to drink this, until I tasted it and told him it was a girly beer! Now i drink Bud Light and he drinks crown and coke.
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    HEINEKEN.jpg
  • GateCrasher1
    Options
    It will start with some of these:

yeung.jpg

to the point of where I may end up with this:

lol.jpg

:laugh: Don't know where you found that, but thst's hilarious!!!!
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    My friend just brought me a 1.5 L bottle of Snow Queen Vodka. I dare say I will be drinking that tonight.
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I KNOW!!!! I would loooooooooove to have even a beer, but alas... not now. I'd rather not have seizures, haha. I eagerly await the day when I can drink again though!
    Bummer

• MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Tanq10Gin-ESQ-Mixologist-fb-73012396.jpg

+

20110419stirrings.jpg