i am so hungry

Options
i really did not eat anything today been craming for finals and now that it is like midnight i am starving hepl is there anything i can eat or maybe drink. i have been drinkin water and it is not helping like i need it too HELP

Replies

• adamk0324
    Options
    i really did not eat anything today been craming for finals and now that it is like midnight i am starving hepl is there anything i can eat or maybe drink. i have been drinkin water and it is not helping like i need it too HELP
  • meg0112
    meg0112 Posts: 344
    Options
    Eat a peice of fruit
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    If you haven't eaten much, you certainly need to eat..............you will be in starvation mode otherwise....don't feel bad for eating, after reading all the newbie posts, this is what I know now.
  • dbsmom2002
    Options
    boy do i understand! boring as it may sound, got any celery? it's a little more fun if you can dip just a little for taste in dressing or peanut butter. steam some broccoli and sprinkle some grated cheese on it. try a bag of 94% fat free popcorn the whole bag only has about 40 cals, but that has lots of carbs too. if you haven't eaten all day then protein might help you feel full. chicken breast, can of tuna in water. oh - when i feel like this, i'll eat something to satisfy me "for a minute" then i just go to bed so i stop thinking about it. good luck to you!
  • 4lizjo
    4lizjo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    not eating anything is not a good idea, it just makes things worse, it doesn't help, your body will think it's going to starve the next time you eat and will store more reserves (fat) incease you decide not to feed your body again. Eating about every 3-4 hours is really ideal.. and not whole meals, but a snack inbetween meals of a fruit or veggie or the like.

This is all about Eating food good for you and in realistic portions is what is going to help lose weight.
  • dbsmom2002
    Options
    correction on the popcorn. it has about 105 calories. I missed the zero in the middle - oops!