BEACH BODY BY SPRING BREAK

Options
WHOS WITH ME?

i, from this point forward(should have been long ago but better late than never) will be completely dedicated to getting my "beach body" by spring break '12
my reasoning is a vacation to florida and i want to be able to show off my tattoos and not worry about being too fat for the beach!

i would like to find a couple other girls around my age..to participate in this challenge with me..i will do anything in my power to motivate you and i would like you to do the same!..

im looking at about 40-50 pounds to lose(id be happy with 35!)

with the group i get together, id like to make challenges..whether they be monthly, weekly or daily!...

who would like to join and get your beach body by spring break?

EDIT:i am 21 years old, 5'4" and 192 pounds..looking to be at least down to 155 by spring break:)
what are your goals?

EDIT 2: YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE MY AGE!YOU JUST HAVE TO WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT:)

Replies

• SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Welp, I'm older than you... but I too want to have a beach body for ONCE in my life. I live about an hour from South Padre Island and it would be nice to go in a bikini, instead of shorts and a t-shirt.
  • Nikki233
    Options
    Hi,
    I would definitely want to join!!! I am desperate for motivation and I would also like to lose 50 lbs (but my deadline is NYE-although i'm not sure if that will be possible). Anyway, message me with all the details :)
    Thanks,
    Nikki
  • itsshadowwithane
    itsshadowwithane Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    awesome!...we will start off today with a challenge...8 glasses of water:)
  • SinIsIn
    Options
    awesome!...we will start off today with a challenge...8 glasses of water:)

I'm half way there!
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I live in Florida and want to be comfortable in shorts and a tank top all year! (well, almost all year, lol!)
  • DanyelleKimberly
    DanyelleKimberly Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I think this is great. I'm 21 as well and have a job as a Medical Receptionist. I do a lot of sitting during the day and have been doing pretty well with working out but could use the extra motivation. I am looking to lose at least 50lbs over all or 60.

Today's challenge I think is great. I for one used to never be able to make it to the 8 glasses of water and was big on soda. I have completely cut out soda... Well almost completely now I just have one now and then.

So far today I have had 6 glasses of water.

How are you guys doing with your water intake? Feel free to add me
  • CraziiPrettiiMILF
    Options
    I'm 5'4, and yeah I want a rocking beach body or just a little less fat on my body. My ultimate goal is 135 =)
  • DeepAsAPlate
    DeepAsAPlate Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm a little older (26), but I'd totally be down for a competition. I'm looking to lose about 35.
  • lorals05
    Options
    Hey love the goal. I've always had a tall and thin (ish) build-just more muscular than "thin". However recently It's no longer muscle. I'm slightly older than you but I'm game for a good challenge-would love to be able to wear the itty bitty bikini's.

SW-166(as of 10/31/11)
    CW-162( as of 11/4/11)
    GW-145 or 150 (hopefully by spring)
  • itsshadowwithane
    Options
    Awesome!I'd like to keep this thread open for everyone to share any success.to talk about any problems!to share any awesome healthy recipes(I'm always in need of those)and to just discuss anything!I will be posting challenges regularly so keep your eyes open to them!
  • corinneselene
    corinneselene Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I am older as well (28) but I have a wedding gown and a serious honeymoon that I need to look awesome for! I am looking to lose around 15 pounds. Is anyone doing any awesome exercise routines? I am getting bored with running on the treadmill.
  • SinIsIn
    Options
    I am older as well (28) but I have a wedding gown and a serious honeymoon that I need to look awesome for! I am looking to lose around 15 pounds. Is anyone doing any awesome exercise routines? I am getting bored with running on the treadmill.

Are you at a gym or at home??
    I joined a gym and have started doing Body Pump and Body Combat classes. They are fun and most of all I HAVE to complete the class! When I'm on the tread or elliptical I always get bored and quit after 20minutes... but going to a class.. well I feel bad walking out so I have to stay for the full hour. LOL
  • corinneselene
    corinneselene Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    At my gym- there are no fitness classes so I signed up for Barre classes at a studio near me but at $36 per class, I don't go often. My fiance and I try to get to some spinning in which is awesome.
  • DanyelleKimberly
    Options
    How is everyone doing this weekend? It was my cousins wedding this weekend had lots if fun and managed to stay under calories woohooo!!
  • sallyucf
    sallyucf Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is great! I am new to MFP and would love to be down 20 pounds by spring break (more would be awesome but I am starting with a goal I can reach, hopefully!!!). I am 23 years old, 5'6" and 205 pounds; goal is 160 pounds. I live in Florida and have purchased many tiny two pieces but always end up returning them or putting them in the back of a drawer. Time to get focused!! Feel free to add me as a friend so we can motivate each other! Good luck everyone!!!
  • itsshadowwithane
    Options
    How is everyone doing?
  • SinIsIn
    Options
    Yesterday was a total bust for me food wise.. but I did manage to go for a 30 minute jog!! Today I am back on track and can't wait to go to Body Pump this afternoon. :smile:
  • DanyelleKimberly
    Options
    I did very well in my opinion this weekend with my cousins weeding and even managed to get in a work out everyday and stay under calories. How is everyone doing today?
  • mlwood428
    mlwood428 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join as well! I'm 21 years old and 5'2 and around 135 lbs. I would just like to lose maybe 5-10 pounds. Well, the pounds don't matter as much as that I would like to lose my stomach and back pudge. I'm currently doing Ripped in 30 by Jillian Michaels, which is going great!

I like the water challenge! I've been trying to do that myself. I bought a water bottle with a built in filter, which I think is really helping.
  • SinIsIn
    Options
    I did very well in my opinion this weekend with my cousins weeding and even managed to get in a work out everyday and stay under calories. How is everyone doing today?
    I had tuna and crackers today for lunch.. was doing good until I spotted a bag of lays potato chips... gah!!
    I will have to workout extra hard tonight!