Replies

• CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Great read!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    The best diet is not dieting at all, I believe.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Any diet that is healthy and enjoyable
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

i agree!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options

I get fat if I don't diet and exercise.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options

Kinda missing the point of what I said, but ok. I just think it's unnecessary to follow any sort of pre-packaged guidelines.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    No need to diet. Just eat healthier and exercise more. 12 months from now you'll be there/well on your way. :)
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    lifestyleordiet.png
  • Xtina_Beba
    Options
    lifestyleordiet.png

I like this!
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Some people need the pre packaged diets for guidance and discipline... whatever works for you might not work for someone else. Once someone finds something healthy that works for them... why knock it? They are getting healthy in a healthy way... if it's prepackaged meals with strict guidelines, than so be it. Some people need that structure. I'm not promoting them...but to say that the best diet is no diet at all is a little unrealistic. If that were the case, and everyone had that discipline and knowledge of what nutrition is...than no one would have a weight problem. For some people it is life or death, and they may need those strict plans.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options

Kinda missing the point of what I said, but ok. I just think it's unnecessary to follow any sort of pre-packaged guidelines.

I agree, I think. I believe there is no need to follow diets that say to eat at certain times or eat only certain foods or eliminate entire food groups or macronutrients. But the way I stay fit is by following medical recommendations for a healthy diet (which includes regularly limiting some foods) and exercising. When I stray from either - the diet or regular exercise - I gain weight.
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    @neenaj~ THANK YOU!! Love it!!