One of my favorite NSV's

mrpurdy
mrpurdy Posts: 262 Member
edited October 4 in Success Stories
Skinny jeans! I always said that I never liked them, but really, I just thought I would never look good in them. :laugh:

Replies

• mcjabber
    mcjabber Posts: 374 Member
    ME TOO!! I had this one recently! Congrats to you!! :bigsmile:
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    oh yeah...I thought I didn't like them, until I tried them on and they fit too lol..now I love skinny jeans lol
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Congrats! I not a big fan of them but I do own a pair, Of course they dont fit me know but soon they WILL. Those kind of jeans actually make you look bigger no matter what size you are . I think if your carrying some extra weight you should wear a different kind because I have seen some girls that are chubby with muffin tops and all wearing them and they only make the problem areas look worse, Im glad my son is out of that phase!!! I cant wait until I can wear whatever I want without worrying it will make me "look fatter" ....But yes to be able to wear skinny Jeans is a HUGE NSV !!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!