Is My Diary Ok?

stardozer
stardozer Posts: 180
Just as the title says!

Replies

• maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    No hun, you're not eating enough. Try to get 1200 calories every day, OK?
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Nope, sure not. You're not eating enough and if your tracker is accurate you're not drinking any water. Bump the water intake up to at least 8 glasses per day, make sure you're eating at least 1200 calories, and you'll start losing at a faster (and healthier!) rate.
  • Tmbrooks75
    Tmbrooks75 Posts: 182 Member
    I see you're basically skipping breakfast and not eating enough veggies throughout the day. Also, not seeing any water being drank. Ditch the Stouffers, too much sodium. If your diary is accurate, definitely not eating enough.
  • I agree, try to get your calories closer to you daily goal.
  • Ok I have my calories to 1200 a day.
    I ate breafast today.
    I gained 3 llbs from lastnight.
  • Tmbrooks75
    Tmbrooks75 Posts: 182 Member
    you cant weigh yourself from last night to today and expect much change. Not enough time has passed. All the extra sodium intake can lead to water retention. The lack of eating could also make you get heavier cause your metabolism is slower.
  • I agree with everyone above ,more veggies,more water and more calories. you should not weigh yourself daily,one time per week is more than enough..I do once every two weeks and it helps me keeo way from frustations..trust me
  • Ok I have my calories to 1200 a day.
    I ate breafast today.
    I gained 3 llbs from lastnight.
    No, you still have 818 as of 5:06 P.M. Eastern time. What are you talking about, when you say "I have my calories to 1200 a day"? Yes, that is your GOAL, but do you plan on fulfilling your goal?
    Cool, you ate breakfast today.
    Your 3 pounds is due to water weight.
  • How about fruit? Apple, banana, orange, berries......

Need to have something to drink -- some water?

Keep up with the veggies....

You can get to 1200 easy if you add some nuts.

Look at your sodium intake on some of your days....really high, that will keep the water weight on.

Also, maybe try having a piece of peanut butter toast for breakfast or a piece of fruit.

Good luck! : )
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Eat more for breakfast and drink plenty of water.
  • You need to seriously up your fruit and vegetable intake.
  • daves160
    daves160 Posts: 600
    Calories need to go up to 1200.
    cut out the processed crap food.
    Eat more protein
    Drink water
    Reduce sodium

AND Exercise.

You are making some good food choices, just make more of them on a consistent basis.

You will learn over time and experience what is good for you and what is just plain junk.
  • Kushgetti
    Kushgetti Posts: 146 Member
    looking at the last few days, no ur not eating enough calories
This discussion has been closed.