I'm Back!

I tried this site last year with good results but I got destracted and deppresed because I wasn't seeing the results I wanted to but now 1 year and 100 pounds later I am not seeing any results. So I am back and I am more than ready to finally loose the extra pounds. I need all the support I can get and a real good kick in the right direction so even if you don't reply please add me.

Start Weight: 347
Goal Weight: 180

Replies

• Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Welcome back to the group. I’ve found it very helpful keeping track of my food. I hope you have a wonderful experience here. Feel free to add me, if you'd like. ENJOY!!!!

12117749.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jilleencaizzi
    jilleencaizzi Posts: 64 Member
    I have been here for about 35 days love this site!!! feel free to add me for support.
  • You can do it! Logging is the MOST crucial part of it all.. if your BITE it WRITE it :):happy:
  • You can do it! Logging is the MOST crucial part of it all.. if your BITE it WRITE it :):happy:

That is a great quote that will most definately keep me on track. I felt bad for having 2 burritos this morning and another at lunch and I almost didnt log it because I was ashamed but I am glad I did because I am working on myself and lieing to myself will only make it worse. Thank you!
    :)
  • bunny876
    bunny876 Posts: 40 Member
    Welcome back! You can do this, just make sure that you log everything. I couldn't believe that what all I was eating and didn't realize it.

Feel free to add me if you would like, good luck!